FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I'm trying to figure out which version mercruiser outdrive I have.. it's a 470 outdrive model, with a 4 cyl 170 h.p engine number on outdrive unit is 6057533... then says 84R, it's in a 1982 Marlin boat . I need parts for the outdrive. Thanks, Al
Thanks Guys... thats fast and a real big help to me.. Now another question, if you don't mind... where the heck is the lower drain screw to drain oil out? I use to have an older 1969 mercury and it was on the side near bottom , above prop.. However can't fine anything on this model, except the very top one... thanks again, Al