Calling SBN...You OK ?????

pjc

Lieutenant Commander
Just a shout to SBN. All's well me hopes!<br /><br />pjc.......

mvaughn

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Calling SBN...You OK ?????

Wondered where he's been myself..

KaGee

Admiral

He's posted ... y'all must have missed it!

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by KaGee:<br /> He's posted ... y'all must have missed it!
It is the infrequency of his postings as of late that leads one to think that something is afoot :(

one more cast

Captain

I'm getting a little worried it's been 3 days since his last post.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Hey all, thanks for the concern.<br />As some of you know I have been getting things rounded up to put in 6 mobile homes headed south to the areas affected by the hurricanes.<br /><br />I am happy to say that they are now headed that way as of yesterday.<br /><br />I had started a relief fund and with the help of some of the members here and a few local donations, I was able to 6 back packs stuffed full of school supplies for the kids and also had enough to stock the cabinets full of canned goods plus some paper goods.<br /><br />Not a lot, but with other things donated, it makes the trailers livable whomever gets them.<br /><br />To those members that donated, I say thanks and give yourself a large pat on the back. :cool: <br /><br />Also want to thank Wal-Mart for donating the back packs and putting up with the wife and my 3 girls filling them.<br /><br />Now, back to the regular scheduled program. :D

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

Great SBN, was offline over the weekend. My Son is old enough now to go up north with his dad for the weekend.........great times, and glad you are OK. BTW, thanks for your efforts as the heads are now talking about when the Katrina folks will be going home from Wisconsin.