Calling LINK

Link

Rear Admiral
Re: Calling LINK

Hey Spinner<br />Thanks... got it...<br />Told ya Id meet ya back here but this is the first time Ive been back here since then..<br />I've been AWOL :D :D <br />Hope the Mods don't have some kind IBOATS form of UCMJ! Guess that would be UCIJ! or is that the POOF button ;) <br />You will have a answer with in the hour... Mail Call!

Link

Rear Admiral

Hey Spinner<br />If your first post here was number 8923 and you replied 5 more times, how come your last was not # 8928 ??? Me thinks your counter is broken. :confused: <br />Now I really do need to get to that hardware store :eek:

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Me don't know Link.<br />Maybe it's the little buddies.<br />Ok you guys, quit that.

Link

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by SBN:<br /> Hey Link, you get my last email the other day?
Yes Sir I did... (18th) to be exact. Was going to send off a quick note to let ya know I was answering.. had to go look up some dates.. this was not as easy as I thought it would be. Turned out to be 1960-1962 Arrrg.. <br />BTW pay no mind to tylerin , Ive seen some of his posts.. Wooooo Woooooo :D :D :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

SBN still waits for email from Link.<br />And yes, if tylerin was getting these emails, he would have fainted by now. ;)

Link

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by SBN:<br /> And yes, if tylerin was getting these emails, he would have fainted by now. ;)
YA THINK! :D :D :D <br /><br />BTW you have mail :)

Link

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by SBN:<br /> U have mail one more time.<br />This one is un-real. ;)
Whoa didnt expect to see this tread again!<br />Back at ya Spinner. And I added some more info :D