Calling all H210/H220 Frenzy Owners!

jacknbella

Petty Officer 1st Class
I'm considering the purchase of a new 2008/09 H210 or H220 Frenzy Edition but I wanted to get feedback from other owners first. Please share your experiences or other impressions of these boats. Don't forget to include comments you've probably received from jealous spectators!!! I'm also trying to determine which motor to choose so any insight on this would be helpful too!!!

Thanks in advance!

jacknbella

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Calling all H210/H220 Frenzy Owners!

Unfortunately, I couldn't wait any longer. I found a desperate dealer and jumped on the purchase of a new H220 Frenzy. The deal was just too good to pass up. I was working with 3 other new boat dealers at the same time (not just Four Winns) and you wouldn't believe how desperate they are to sell a boat these days. If you have the means and you are considering the purchase of a new boat, NOW IS THE TIME!!! Best of luck! :)

Attachments

• boat1.jpg
    boat1.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 0
  • boat2.jpg
    boat2.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 0

Bartster

Cadet

Hi Jack

I see you own a Four Winns H220 Frenzy...

I am thinking of buying one here in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.

I have been looking for some time for a boat for my family. I narrowed it down to a good size V8 engine at least 260hp, around 20 to 24 feet bow rider and a good quality brand name.

I like the amenities and space of the Sea Ray 240 Sundeck and have looked at several but without finding the right one.

I then saw there is a Four Winns dealer here and he has a 2009 H220 Frenzy in orange for sale with the stainless steel arch and other extras. It has a 350 Mag engine and Bravo I outdrive.

He is asking $40k which is too much but is open to offers. Sea Ray 240 Sundecks are around the same price here so I am wondering if for $35k the H220 is a: a good deal b: a good boat c: better than the Sea Ray...

Any opinions from anyone and especially Jack!

Cheers guys....

Bart

BartsPlace

Recruit

I bought the 2008 version of that exact boat for $30k at the beginning of last summer. It's been great for us so far. It is a solid boat and has renewed our family's interest in spending time together. I have the VP 5.7 engine with duoprop drive - so I can't help you there.

As far as bigger, the main difference between the H220 and the H240 (besides obvious weight and length) is the addition of a head compartment - which means the useable interior for seating is roughly similar between the two boats. I have days where I wish I had the heavier boat, but not frequently enough to have paid the extra $15k or so for the next size up - and the extra gas eaten up by a larger engine, etc.

Good luck with your search/purchase!

- Bart (another one...)

DBreskin

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Bartster, welcome to iBoats. I hope you get the answers you're looking for.

It's considered bad practice to hijack someone else's thread, especially a 3+ year old one. You'll usually get a better response by starting a new thread with your own question.

I think Four Winns is an excellent brand, but so is Sea Ray. Good luck!