Calling all Canadians.....I need Spork !

Fouled Plug

Ensign
I have a long-running joke with my older brother about Spam. On a trip through Canada years back I saw a canned "meat product" that was called Spork. Wish I'd picked up a can, but I didn't. He has a birthday coming up, and I'd like nothing more than to present him with his very own tin of Spork. Anyone in British Columbia or elsewhere that can locate this in their grocery? I will gladly send the cost of said meat substitute, postage, and enough for a cold one if you can help me out. Thanks! :D

petryshyn

Commander
Re: Calling all Canadians.....I need Spork !

I did check for you last time I was at Costco...no luck. I will get the wife to check at Safeway.....

Fouled Plug

Ensign

Thanks, Schematic. I'd love to see my bro's face when he lays eyes on a brick of the stuff!

wippb

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I too will have a look.... do I need to wear some kind of protective suit whilst handling this stuff.

Ross J

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Hi sport,<br />I know a local company here in West Auckland that cans "Spam" which is canned corrned beef. This is shipped in to various Pacific Islands. If this is anything like the product you're looking for I'd happily see you get some , although I don't know what the shipping costs would be. E-mail available at<br />Jamiesor@hotmail.com<br />Cheers Ross.

petryshyn

Commander

Wipper<br /><br />you don't need a protective suit, it comes in a sheilded container!!!....LOLOLOL<br />(I'm not sure if thats to keep "it" in or keep "you" out..)<br /> :D

petryshyn

Commander

tried Superstore.......no Spork, only klick and spam.......still looking.......

Fouled Plug

Ensign

Schematic, what is this "klick" you refer to? Is it the sound your heart valves make after ingesting it?