buying new ski

riverebel

Petty Officer 3rd Class
can't make up my mind between the Honda F12x...Yamaha FX Cruiser HO...& Seadoo GTX 4 TEC Supercharged..Any input on these.Also how much should i be able to get off the MSRP? Thanks

Rick Byers

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Re: buying new ski

I have a 2004 GTX-SC that now has 20 hours awesome machine ahter the 10 break in It is running right around 64.5 to 66.4 on GPS depending on air and water conditions. Handles like a rocket on rails. I got $750.00 off MSRP when I bought mine but I also bought wife a 04 RXP the same day. Man she loves that thing. Rick

MrBill

Senior Chief Petty Officer

All are great machines, Seadoo maintains incredible resale value...and Honda will probably follow along well too. Yammie just doesn't seem to cut it in this department. Another important factor is availability of dealer in your area...it's always best to have a competent tech closeby. I have ridden the charged Seadoo...it's an incredible machine about $10K.

riverebel

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Well..I bought the Honda turbo today.Pick it up tomorrow.The MSRP was 9999.00.I got it with triton aluminum trailer,cover ,taxes & all out the door for 10,294.00. Think I did pretty good huh?

Rick Byers

Petty Officer 3rd Class

After you finish the break in and have the first service done. Rude safe BUT RIDE LIKE YOU STOLE IT. Rick