Business Write Offs

bubbakat

Captain
Re: Business Write Offs

GONE I am going to send you an e-mail. Don't you need to bring some paper work so we can study a layout of the second store in tenn. :D Business trip pure and simple.<br />Pjc are you a ousted goverment offical.<br />I claim everything I can off taxwe and the one whom says he dosen't is either lieing or is a fool.<br />I work for my money so why should I give 37% to a goverment that is going to send it over seas or spend it in the projects on some low life that won't work. No way man.<br />Heck I am through with this discussion.<br />BTW Jeff looking forward to having you down.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Hey gonfishn, stop by and get me, I think I can claim it as a "Ride along" deduction.

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

PJC .. ROFLMFAO!!<br />You're killin' me!! <br />I just realised it .. you're a really funny guy!!<br /><br />Thanks for adding the comic pages here on iboats.

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

..yawn...........

steve n carol

Chief Petty Officer

after 5 decades i have come to realized... that it's not how much you make...it's how much you keep...sl

NYMINUTE

Captain

when I think about my fair share, it is exactly that ME FIRST, period, end of report.

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

well, guess I gotta agree with yall. Me first too...well, me and my family first. Gonna setup my 40 up north as a tree farm. Will now be agricultural instead of recreational for tax purps. Also can write off all milage back and forth to "perform" business related "activities" at the tree farm. Also write off all sorts of tools and equipment (guns, chainsaws, generators, atv's) as business expences and capitol investments. Very cool.....man I is lovin' it. And bird and deer hunting can be claimed as entertaining potential customers or clients. As well I can take folks fishing here by the home and claim same entertainment expences. Hell, maybe the tree farm should "own" the boat as well as vehicles and the like. Of course, I will be a LLC to ensure that any potential liability is solely upon the tree farm. Very Cool!!<br /><br />Next comes when my Unions Labor Agreement comes due. Can't wait to negociate for higher wages and better bennies. I love being able to write off my Union dues on my Fed income taxes. <br /><br />Seriously........I have to agree that taking advantage of any and all tax deductions only makes sence. And I do claim what I can legitimatly deduct. <br /><br />I am also in agreement with Ken Brown. A small side job in exchange for stuff or a little cash is my business alone.<br /><br />It is the deductions that may be questionable in the eyes of an IRS (blood suckers) auditor that concern me.