Bush's Intelligence Quiz

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer
George W. Bush's Intelligence Quiz <br /><br />While visiting England, George W. Bush is invited to tea with the Queen. He asks her what her leadership philosophy is. She says that it is to surround herself with intelligent people. He asks how she knows if they're intelligent.<br /><br />"I do so by asking them the right questions," says the Queen. "Allow me to demonstrate." <br /><br />She phones Tony Blair and says, "Mr. Prime Minister. Please answer this question: Your mother has a child, and your father has a child, and this child is not your brother or sister. Who is it?" <br /><br />Tony Blair responds, "It's me, ma'am." <br /><br />"Correct. Thank you and good-bye, sir," says the Queen. She hangs up and says, "Did you get that, Mr. Bush?" <br /><br />"Yes ma'am. Thanks a lot. I'll definitely be using that!" <br /><br />Upon returning to Washington, he decides he'd better put the Chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee to the test. He summons Jesse Helms to the White House and says, "Senator Helms, I wonder if you can answer a question for me." <br /><br />"Why, of course, sir. What's on your mind?" <br /><br />"Uh, your mother has a child, and your father has a child, and this child is not your brother or your sister. Who is it?" <br /><br />Helms hems and haws and finally asks, "Can I think about it and get back to you?" Bush agrees, and Helms leaves. He immediately calls a meeting of other senior senators, and they puzzle over the question for several hours, but nobody can come up with an answer. Finally, in desperation, Helms calls Colin Powell at the State Department and explains his problem. <br /><br />"Now look here Colin Powell, your mother has a child, and your father has a child, and this child is not your brother, or your sister. Who is it?" Powell answers immediately, "It's me, of course, you dumb ***." <br /><br />Much relieved, Helms rushes back to the White House and exclaims, "I know the answer, sir! I know who it is! It's Colin Powell!" And Bush replies in disgust, "Wrong, you dumb ***, It's Tony Blair!"

samagee

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Bush's Intelligence Quiz

Who is the more foolish. The fool, or the one who follows the fool?

Carphunter

Commander

Anybody get the feeling that mister scotty doesn't like bush. ;) <br /><br />Poor fella, all mixed up and stuff. :p <br /><br />btw, I love Bush. ;)

SCO

Lieutenant

IT is a funny joke, so just sub in your favorite politician. It does highlight the real reason that many love Clinton and hate Bush, they think Bush stupid and Clinton smart. Given the escallation of Alqeda during Clinton years, maybe that basic premise needs to be reevaluated.

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

Just my opinion, but those who post pot stirs and trolls are very gratified by the attention received. <br /><br />Yep, it is a funny........but......in this particular thread it is intended to raise the fur here.

NOSLEEP

Commander

This Thread should be titled. American Democrat<br />Intelligence quiz. :p

BinLurkin

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Well, like SCO says, I knew it had to be Clintons fault. You can't trust a politician no matter who he his. Don't matter if it's C or B.

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by Pat Campbell:<br /> Just my opinion, but those who post pot stirs and trolls are very gratified by the attention received. <br /><br />Yep, it is a funny........but......in this particular thread it is intended to raise the fur here.
What are you talking about? There is a ratio of at least 5:1 when it comes to Kerry bashing jokes to Bush bashing jokes on this site. But I'm the one trying to stir the pot. OK. Who pissed in your Wheaties this morning? It was a joke I found funny. You don't see me crying when someone posts a Kerry bashing joke, do you? You know why? Because it's a joke. Nothing more, nothing less.<br /><br />Oh wait, I did have an alterior motive to posting this joke. I posted the joke in hopes of it making you laugh so hard that maybe your corn cob would dislodge.<br /><br />From the looks of some other people posting on this thread, all they are trying to do is "stir the pot" so to speak. All I did was post a joke, but some people here can't seem to keep from the personal attacks. I don't like Bush so I must be a troll trying to stir **** up, whatever.

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Yep...and there's no such thing as a conservative troll around here :D :D ;)

Carphunter

Commander

Mrbscotty said;<br /> You don't see me crying when someone posts a Kerry bashing joke, do you?
....now thats funny, read your last post again, you cried through the whole dang thing. :cool: <br /><br />........."I'm outnumbered 5 to 1"......sniff......sniff....!!! :D :D <br /><br />Thats the hardest i've laughed in a while. :D

SCO

Lieutenant

For what it's worth, mr Scott, I think more than half of the posts are trolls. We're all trying to provoke a response from the other side, and maybe get a message through in some way. Hey, I got a bite from Bin Lurkin in this thread, and myself bit at the "Bush is stupid" mantra. It's a hot button with me because we are involved with a dangerous enemy, and you folks are turning on our leadership. "Dont turn on alqeda, turn on Bush and maybe Alqeda wont hurt us...we're not all mean like Bush, we're your friends". Is that the thought process?? That alligator is gonna bite you people on the fanny. Can't be friends with an alligator.

Alan Taylor

Cadet

Blair must have been on Google when the question was asked ;) <br /><br />Alan

gsbodine

Petty Officer 1st Class

Originally posted by mrbscott19:<br />There is a ratio of at least 5:1 ...But I'm the one trying to stir the pot...<br /><br />From the looks of some other people posting on this thread, all they are trying to do is "stir the pot" so to speak.
it's not really trolling when it's the majority viewpoint. it's more like pandering.

oddjob

Commander

I think more than half of the posts are trolls. We're all trying to provoke a response from the other side, and maybe get a message through in some way.
Thanks SCO, I have the same opinion in respect to this forum, their rules, and the definition of a trool as posted by JB or another mod awhile ago.<br /><br />tha alligator description is well intended, but I think if we had to use an alligator as a prop to attempt to influence reason into a hateful and selfish bunch I believe time would be better spent conquering are enemys until there are no more left...in the end these appeasers at home can join up with their Muslim fanatics and meet the same fate. Feeling froggy? dont delay! join up with Al Queda today.

red10

Petty Officer 2nd Class

i don't care who you are, thats funny right there(Larry the Cable guy)

dogsdad

Lieutenant

Funny how those of us who support Bush use facts, quotes, and history, but those who support Kerry can only use personal attacks like "Bush is stupid."<br /><br />For those who think Bush is "stupid," I'll let you in on a little secret: there are a lot of ol' country boys here in Texas who won't impress you with the way they talk, but when it comes to getting the job done, they can walk the walk.<br /><br />Bigotry is like a spotlight that one holds on one's self.<br /><br /><br />-dd-

red10

Petty Officer 2nd Class

dogsdad, people think country folk are dumb but when it comes to real life things like fixing and building stuff hard to find many better

blacktie

Petty Officer 2nd Class

...we are involved with a dangerous enemy, and you folks are turning on our leadership. "Dont turn on alqeda, turn on Bush and maybe Alqeda wont hurt us...
thank you for that SCO....that was an outstandingly lucid quote. I have heard many, many iterations of this on other boards I am a member of (most lean as left as this one does right).