Bush "Goons" at it again

KaGee

Admiral
You gotta see this picture of a Bush supporter who John Kerry once labled "goons", getting a sign ripped away.<br /><br /> Bush Goon Attacked <br /><br />Way to go WEST VIRGINIA... a prime reason why cousins shouldn't marry.

Butch Ammon

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Bush "Goons" at it again

Wow... KaGee, I would love to be at some rally, and have someone just *TRY* to rip up a poster or banner out of my hands! :mad: :mad: :mad: <br /><br />Butch A.

bubbakat

Captain

Does This make KERRY good candidate because his supporters attack a man with his child on his shoulders. The guy doesn't like what you believe in so you need to attack him. YEA RIGHT<br /><br />One tries that with me would probably make a one way trip to the morgue.

KaGee

Admiral

It's like I've said a couple other of times in this forum, Liberals... the champions of free speech, only consider speech free when it agrees with their point of view. The picture is a prime example of this philosophy in action.<br /><br />Here's another example...<br />Our county is a bought and paid for Democratic enclave. A member of our church is the police chief of a local suburb and is the Republican candidate for county Sheriff. His posters and signs are being stolen everywhere. Of coarse the sitting sheriff is a Democrat. <br /><br />He received a tip from inside the department how the signs were "dissapearing". So he replaced a sign that had been stolen several times, and staked it out with a video camera. Surprise, Surprise, Surprise! (in my best Gomer Pyle impression)It's a deputy doing the dirty deed for his boss! Of coarse EVERYONE denies any knowledge of this. <br /><br />The Deputy is now facing charges, but the Sheriff has "defferred" any disciplinary action<br />until after a full investigation and all the "facts" are known. DAH! The dude was caught on video tape...hello!!!

knobby

Chief Petty Officer

I think that dad who took his three year old to a rally for a candidate for the opposite party needs his head examined. I don't believe it's right for them to tear up the little girl's sticker, but I also believe that father should have used better judgement than to put his daughter in a hostile environment that would have the possibility of permiting something like that to happen.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

The democrats, big tent party of tolerance and free speech.

PatPatterson

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by bubbakat:<br /> .....his supporters attack a man with his child on his shoulders. The guy doesn't like what you believe in so you need to attack him. ....<br />
Must be part of Kerrys more "sensitive" warfare techniques. :p :p :D :D

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Knobby, I was thinking the same thing. I dont like Kerry at all, but making your daughter hold a sign at the opposite teams rally is really using her as a pawn.<br /><br />Bad actions on both sides.<br /><br />Ken

dogsdad

Lieutenant

Originally posted by knobby:<br /> I think that dad who took his three year old to a rally for a candidate for the opposite party needs his head examined. I don't believe it's right for them to tear up the little girl's sticker, but I also believe that father should have used better judgement than to put his daughter in a hostile environment that would have the possibility of permiting something like that to happen.
Mmmmm...interesting, knobby. Sounds to me like you think this situation is something like gang rivalry.<br /><br />"Yeah, and then this dude from the Crips comes along with his little girl on his shoulders and carrying a sign that says 'long live the Bloods.' What did he expect?"<br /><br />If this had been a Kerry supporter at a Bush rally, there would be shouts and screams all over the media about the Nazi thug Republicans who want to kill the children of America.<br /><br />The polarization of this country is getting dangerous. The left likes to pretend it's because the Conservatives are trying to push the country far to the right into uncharted territory, when the truth is that the left is trying to push this country into subjugation of the marxist one-worlders at the U freekin' N.<br /><br />I have taken an oath more than once to defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, and I meant it each time.<br /><br /> :mad: <br /><br /><br />-dd-

Ralph 123

Captain

It's like I've said a couple other of times in this forum, Liberals... the champions of free speech, only consider speech free when it agrees with their point of view
Ditto, ditto, ditto!

thedude7803

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Am I the only one that thinks that picture was photo-shopped? The torn up sign in the dad's hand doesn't look real.<br /><br />edit: forget it, I actually read the story now. the photo still looks fake to me. o-well

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by the_dude:<br /> Am I the only one that thinks that picture was photo-shopped? The torn up sign in the dad's hand doesn't look real.<br /><br />edit: forget it, I actually read the story now. the photo still looks fake to me. o-well
Dude... The photo came from Associated Press. AP leans towards the left, so I don't think they would fake something like this.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

I used to bring my kids with me everywhere, all the time. Remember, Knobby, this IS America still. I've had low-life call me names my kids never heard before, but allways cival. When they resort to tactics like this, cival WAR is not far off.<br />These are our countrymen, not our terrorist ememies. Otr are they? Maybee an insurgent plant? <br />Children are not pawns, and you are not thier drill sargent. IOW, a rally (in my country anyhow) should be as safe an event to go to as any sports game.<br />These people who would assault a child on the shoulders of a parent are the least of us. They should be summarily arested for inciting a riot, and assault and battery on a minor. Then the parent should sue them for whatever such worthless scum is worth. Pics like this should be a warning to all of us, but esspecially liberals, about the dangerous, debasing, immoral direction thier once-nobel party has taken.<br />We need to ask ourselves, "Is this what I want for my kids?"<br />This incident has little to do with Kerry or Bush. It has much more to do with what we are as people.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

The guy brought his kid to a rally hoping to stir up stuff. I sure wouldnt put my kid in this situation.<br /><br />Click on the link again, this stunt might be a fake????<br /><br />"Heard on the Show: Was it Staged?<br />Are the people in the picture to the left the same as the people above? A Democratic blog says the event was staged and the violent protestor is really the man's son. Read the full story from the blog, but bewared that this site does contain foul language"<br /><br />Ken

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Cival war.<br />Vote your conscience.

bubbakat

Captain

12footer said
used to bring my kids with me everywhere, all the time. Remember, Knobby, this IS America still. I've had low-life call me names my kids never heard before, but allways cival. When they resort to tactics like this, cival WAR is not far off.<br />These are our countrymen, not our terrorist ememies. Otr are they? Maybee an insurgent plant? <br />Children are not pawns, and you are not thier drill sargent. IOW, a rally (in my country anyhow) should be as safe an event to go to as any sports game.<br />These people who would assault a child on the shoulders of a parent are the least of us. They should be summarily arested for inciting a riot, and assault and battery on a minor. Then the parent should sue them for whatever such worthless scum is worth. Pics like this should be a warning to all of us, but esspecially liberals, about the dangerous, debasing, immoral direction thier once-nobel party has taken.<br />We need to ask ourselves, "Is this what I want for my kids?"<br />This incident has little to do with Kerry or Bush. It has much more to do with what we are as people.<br /><br />
How right you are 12 footer

KaGee

Admiral

Right on 12 footer!<br /><br />Ken... I saw the photos, I heard both phone calls. If this is staged, it will all come out in the wash. Personally, the dude in the 1st photo looks several years older than the supposed "look alike" in the second. But as we have learned this past four years, Some people are going to believe what they want, no matter the facts, as truth is no longer an absolute.