Bush Administration inCredibility Eliminates Jurors

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral
Re: Bush Administration inCredibility Eliminates Jurors

Actually I'm just doubting if they can find twelve impartial jurors, for a less than favorable reason. The overwhelming public opinion of this administration is so negative that the defense team is forced to dismiss juror candidate after juror candidate after juror candidate. I'd claim they were just stalling for time if it wasn't so apparent that they are genuinely having a hard time finding people with a neutral or positive opinion. They're having to settle for the least negative, or so it would seem. But you were unable or unwiling to comprehend that point, so it's water under the bridge at this point.

crunch

Commander

Duhhhh, think this might have something to do with it?

The jury pool is drawn from within Washington, a city where Democrats outnumber Republicans more than 9-to-1.

Naaa, of course not. :p

link

OldMercsRule

Captain

WillyBWright Stated:
Quote from OMR "...we don't need another OJ outcome."

So you agree, JR. Libby should be found guilty if he's guilty despite his public figure status. Glad we resolved that. ;)[/quote]

Nice spin Willy. I do want justice, and if Mr. Libby lied, and it can be proven to an impartial jury that he intended to lie to the Grand Jury; then: yes I do want him convicted. I don't want him convicted by an "OJ type jury" composed of people like you and Bro Haut. As stated previously: you are a very good mechanic, and I appreciate your help. That said: rooting for a "Statesman" of Mr Libby's caliber and age to get an effective life term for a crime manufactured by a prosecuter who should have dropped it when he decided there was no underlying crime, (for partisn reasons on your part), does not speak well for you in my eyes: Willy. This is stated in a respectfull manner and respect is intended. JR

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner

Quote from OMR "...we don't need another OJ outcome."
But OJ was found, "Not Guilty".....:)

txswinner

Banned

I thought Bush said who ever leaked the info was wrong and that person would pay the penalty. Now you question the President???

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

Fitzpatrick stated that he was not able to prove the core issue because Libby and crew effectively obscured the process. He compared it to kicking sand in an umpire's face. That speaks volumes to me. It should to every freedom loving patriotic American, loyalty-blind or not. I would be suprised if any information comes out during the trial that will prove it, but that is a distinct possibility. However I fully expect that the Bush legal vultures will continue training sand kicking techniques until long after proceedings have ended.

Unfortunately txs, GW did indeed live up to his promise to take care of the leaker(s). He covered their traitorous behinds by claiming he declassified the information. Bullschidt! Even the staunchest Bushies doubted that storyline.

OldMercsRule

Captain

WillyBWright said:
Fitzpatrick stated that he was not able to prove the core issue because Libby and crew effectively obscured the process. He compared it to kicking sand in an umpire's face. That speaks volumes to me. It should to every freedom loving patriotic American, loyalty-blind or not. I would be suprised if any information comes out during the trial that will prove it, but that is a distinct possibility. However I fully expect that the Bush legal vultures will continue training sand kicking techniques until long after proceedings have ended.

Unfortunately txs, GW did indeed live up to his promise to take care of the leaker(s). He covered their traitorous behinds by claiming he declassified the information. Bullschidt! Even the staunchest Bushies doubted that storyline.

Hey Willy, Interestin' choice of words my man, (and ya apparently agree with the analogy). Did you view Ken Starr as an "Umpire"? Jus' li'l question for ya Willy. JR 8)8)