Bumper stickers

boatingfool

Chief Petty Officer
Top 16 Bumper Stickers You Would Like To See<br /><br />Jesus loves you...but everyone else thinks you are an a$$.<br /> <br /><br />Impotence...Nature's way of saying "No hard feelings,"<br /> <br /><br />The proctologist called<br />...they found your head.<br /> <br /><br />Everyone has a photographic memory<br />...some just don't have any film.<br /> <br /><br />Save your breath...You'll need it to blow up your date.<br /> <br /><br />Your ridiculous little <br />opinion has been noted.<br /> <br /><br />I used to have a handle <br />on life...but it broke off.<br /> <br /><br />WANTED: Meaningful <br />overnight relationship.<br /> <br /><br />Guys...just because you have one, <br />doesn't mean you have to be one.<br /> <br /><br />Some people just don't know how to drive...<br />I call these people "Everybody But Me,"<br /> <br /><br />Heart Attacks...God's revenge for eating His animal friends.<br /> <br /><br />Don't like my driving? <br />Then quit watching me.<br /> <br /><br />If you can read this...I can <br />slam on my brakes and sue your a$$ off.<br /> <br /><br />Some people are only alive because it is illegal to shoot them.<br /> <br /><br />Try not to let your mind wander...It is too small and fragile to be out by itself.<br /> <br /><br />Hang up and drive!!<br /> <br /><br />And The Number One Bumper Sticker you'd Like To See!!

crab bait

Captain
Re: Bumper stickers

your village called ..<br /><br />said their idiot is missin'.. ;)

KennyKenCan

Commander

1)If'n this van is a rock'n, don't bother knock'n.<br /><br />2)Piping Plovers...Tastes Like Chicken.<br /><br />3)Stop Tailgating, or I'll Flick a Booger on Your Windshield.<br /><br />4)This Vehicle Protected By...750 Volts AC. Steal Me! I Love Freshly Cooked Meat!

RetNav

Senior Chief Petty Officer

My gun has killed less people than Kennedy's car!

LadyFish

Admiral

The hottest selling new political bumper sticker<br />comes from New York state:<br /><br />"RUN HILLARY RUN"<br /><br />Democrats put them on the rear bumpers.<br /><br />Republicans put them on the front bumpers

LubeDude

Admiral

"HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT"<br />Youve got to be kidding!

gaugeguy

Captain

She is going to be the Democratic candidate in 2008, wait and see. :mad: :confused: :mad:

LubeDude

Admiral

Guageguy:<br /><br />Unfortunatly I think you are right! So much for the Country when that happens!!<br /><br />There are so many "Good ol boys" out there I sometimes wonder if something could happen though if it does! Dont get me wrong here I wouldnt wish that on anyone!<br /><br />Now I can expect a Knock on my door!

gaugeguy

Captain

I hear you LubeDude, I thought some "good ole boys" were going to take care of OJ when he was acquitted, but they didn't.

KennyKenCan

Commander

Don't be too sure of that, guy's.<br /><br />Rudy Guliani is looking into running against her for Senate in 2006!<br /><br />If Hillary loses that election, she can kiss the 2008 Presidentual race good-bye!<br /><br />Go Rudy,<br /><br />Go Rudy,...Go

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

Rudy will kick her saggin behind all the way<br />back to Arkansas! sorry my southern friends, <br />she ain't no keeper :p

crab bait

Captain

when she's elected.. i sure feel sorry for MRS. PRESIDENTS personal male secretary..<br /><br />i pitty da fool.. pay-backs a whatyousay..

Throbbin Rods

Petty Officer 1st Class

Back in the 70's I managed a garage next door to a print shop. The manager of the printed out a few bumperstickers that said<br />"IMPEACH THE COX SACKER" <br /> Demand was high