Building My Baitwell

stauter99

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Latley I have been building a baitwell for my business this summer. It holds about 300 gallons, it is 3' high and 5' long and 3' wide. I am right in the middle of making it now soo here are some pictures. I am currently making a radius on the edges.<br /><br />
60115804905_0_ALB.jpg
<br /><br />
78665804905_0_ALB.jpg
<br /><br />
50765804905_0_ALB.jpg

stauter99

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Building My Baitwell

Alright, I guess I didnt know how. Please, somebaody tell me how on this forum. Thanks!<br />P.S. I am using Ofoto.

Franki

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: Building My Baitwell

its a piece of cake to post images..<br /><br />put the images up on a site somewhere.. there are a ton of places that allow you to host web pages and images for free..<br /> http://smugmug.com/ <br />Is one such place.<br /><br />anyway, once you have the pictures on the site, come back here, post a reply and then click the image button and in the popup box put the web address of the image from the hosting site.<br /><br />click ok and bobs your uncle.<br /><br />rgds<br /><br />Franki

mcgill

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re:I rebuilding My BAss boats Baitwell

Re:I rebuilding My BAss boats Baitwell

Hello

I Have A Used 87 Winnter Bass Boat With A Front And Back Baitwell , The Former Owner Inform Me That You Must Plug The Back BiatWell Befor Putting The Boat In The Water Qestion Is That The Same For The Front Baitwell? Or Jusat The Back One . I now have them rebuilt new pumps all new automatic switches

Thank You

Last edited: