FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I managed to pull a plug wire out of it's boot. I stuck it back in so I could make it back to the dock. Do I need to replace this wire or will it be ok to run it like this??
You should be able to fix that. Cut the plug wire off 1/2", bear the inner core and put the spring terminal back on with a pliers. Then put some WD-40 in the boot and slide it back on.
Follow boobie's suggestion. If you purchase a replacement coil wire from Bombardier, it comes as a kit and you have to put it together. You should be able to re-assemble your current coil wire and have it function properly.