British police kill suspect

RPJS

Lieutenant Commander
Armed police shot and killed a man they suspected of being involved in the recent bombings in London.<br /><br />Eye witness reports claim that the man was confronted by the officers and did not stop, he ran onto an underground train but fell as he borded, he was shot 5 times at close range.<br /><br />In a press conferance later a senior police officer stated that the action was taken because of the mans failure to stop and acting on advise from Israil's security forces he was shot in the head.<br /><br />Looks like the police have had thier hands untied from behind thier backs.

davemaxi1970

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: British police kill suspect

one down several thousand to go but every journey starts with a first step

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

Man, I'll never jump another turnstile as long as I live!

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

"Looks like the police have had thier hands untied from behind thier backs."<br /> <br />Its about time, shoot all of the sob's.

KRS

Banned

Good to see that the bobbies are armed

ErikDC

Petty Officer 1st Class

It would be nice if law enforcement, from the Federal level on down could have their hands untied. Can you imagine something like that happening here? The ACLU would probably get involved and on and on. :rolleyes: I've come to the conclusion that the Brits are tougher than we Americans. Suspicious individual runs from the police towards a carriage and they chase him down and put 5 bullets in his head? Exactly how it should be. Racial profiling my a**.

CJY

Lieutenant Junior Grade

I would rather house them for decades while paying $30,000 a year for each one - sarcasm by the way.<br /><br />I'm with you on this.

Vlad D Impeller

Commander

I heard one report that said that the under cover police chased after him in the station, knocked him over and they proceeded to dispatch the kind of justice that these arse holes understand, good call imo.

ErikDC

Petty Officer 1st Class

Yeah, I also heard a report that said the undercover police followed him from his home to the station at which point they told him to stop and that's when he ran. Standing ovation to the Brits, they know how to take care of business!

RPJS

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by azfyrfyter63:<br /> Good to see that the bobbies are armed
Our bobbies are not armed. We only have a few armed response units within the force.

achris

More fish than mountain goat

Armed police shot and killed a man they suspected of being involved in the recent bombings in London.
What a shame! He won't be able to mount an appeal and get his sentence commuted to a couple of years on a tropical island.<br /><br />I would like to see more of it. <br /><br />I am currently in Russia and I'm fairly confident that there won't be a terrorist attack here, because the Russians would just find them and kill them on the spot. No repeat offenders in this country. Unfortunately the more 'civilized' countries of the West have too many do-gooders who believe these low-lifes have rights. What consideration did they give their victims rights? Involved in a terrorist act? Instant execution! and a medal to the executioner. I don't give a jot what the liberal-lefties think.<br /><br />Chris............

sue5878

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Pointed Chris, but I agree, our close neighbours should like that one.<br /><br />One down, many more to go....<br /><br />GR

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander

Not quite sure what I think of that one to be honest. I'd quite like to see these latest ones sent to prison in the UK. They'd end up on rule 43's...being locked up with rapists and kiddy fiddlers for life would sure be a fitting punishment. IF they were let among the 'normal' prisoners then they'd die the kind of slow death they deserve anyway...

D

DJ

From what I read, the authorities fired five times and all five rounds connected with the perp's head.<br /><br />Darned good shootin', IMHO.

Stratosfied

Ensign

Ya'll got it exactly right achris & DJ!!! My motto "one shot one kill."

rosco_59

Petty Officer 1st Class

I think Chris is right, too many do liberals think. This country needs to start doing the same thing.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

He went to jump on the subway and missed and they shot him.<br />The mayor was quoted as saying, "We do not want them to have a chance of hitting the button to explode their bombs, so we don't want them alive, shoot to kill policy is in effect"

ErikDC

Petty Officer 1st Class

Originally posted by SBN:<br /> He went to jump on the subway and missed and they shot him.<br />The mayor was quoted as saying, "We do not want them to have a chance of hitting the button to explode their bombs, so we don't want them alive, shoot to kill policy is in effect"
Thank you, Mayor Livingstone! Does anyone know what party Ken Livingtone is affiliated with? The Labour Party. Same as Tony Blair. The Labour Party is a rough equivalent to the American Democratic Party (but slightly towards the center) and yet both Livingstone and Blair have the cahones to deal with the terrorists on a level that terrorists understand. Shoot to kill. The far left in this country would be well advised to pay attention because it's going to come here eventually and we don't need weak politicians that whine about things like "Why do they hate us?" Take the MF's out.