Bridge (Test Pic)

rickdb1boat

Supreme Mariner
HurricaneDeckBridge6.jpg

derwood

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Bridge (Test Pic)

I see a bridge!<br /><br />is it in Arizona? :D <br /><br />How much are you selling it for? :D <br /><br />derwood

gonfishn

Commander

The heck with the bridge is their fish?

derwood

Chief Petty Officer

Leave it to gonefishen to get to the point.<br /><br />That is the important question anyway.<br /><br />what good is a bridge for sale in Arizona if there is no fish? :D <br /><br />Well.......is there fish?<br /><br />derwood.

smalloutboardsarecool

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I WAN'T A BRIDGE OR I AM GOING TO CRY!!!! :( CAN I PLEASE HAVE A BRIDGE? I REALY WANT ONE, PLEASE :( <br />I WAN'T A BRIDGE<br />I WAN'T A BRIDGE<br />I WAN'T A BRIDGE<br />I WAN'T A BRIDGE<br />I WAN'T A BRIDGE<br />I WAN'T A BRIDGE

gonfishn

Commander

Would someone please sell sailboaty a bridge. My eyes are getting tired.

495v

Chief Petty Officer

Sailboaty, that is pretty **** annoying. Your childish posting makes me want to throw you off a bridge; with concrete shoes!!!!!

Admin5

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Congratulations sailboaty,<br />You have just earned yourself a STRONG warning that you are walking a fine line of being banned due to just plain being annoying. :) Go to your dentist and he will get you your bridge.

rickdb1boat

Supreme Mariner

If you want this Bridge, it's at "Lake of the Ozarks" in Missouri! "Hurricane Deck Bridge" to be exact! Never knew a picture of a Bridge could stir things up so much!!<br /><br />Rick

gonfishn

Commander

Usually it wouldn't but it was a boring day plus Derwood started it. Is their fish? As he says let the games begin.

derwood

Chief Petty Officer

the things that amuse a fisherman while its raining is amazing. <br /><br />yes i was board......i have'nt been fishing in a week and a half.<br /><br />think of it as the "nothing to do with boats olyimpics"<br /><br /> "is there fish" is a sure fire getem going question it seems.<br /><br />on to the next event.<br /><br />instagaterwood. :D

smalloutboardsarecool

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I am so sorry about this everone, I will open a 55 gallon drum of wupp ass on myself now, please forgive me admin5, please?

gonfishn

Commander

Keep em coming Derwood you sure keep things going on the lighter side. Still have not answered my question "is their fish"???????

smalloutboardsarecool

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Im sorry (I also did not relize I cut and pasted that much times!!) Please admin5, please forgive me?

ebbtide176

Commander

sailboaty, at least you apologized. but i thought someone with a sailboat <br />would hate to see a bridge...unless you like doing some "halfmast sailing" :D

sailsail

Recruit

I don't undestand what's going on? all he/she did was post a replie that had
I want a bridge
postes 10 times... whats so bad about that? He was acting juvinile, all adults should do that once in a while. Is there something I'm missing :confused:

sailsail

Recruit

Hey sailboaty, you might be a red neck sailor if you hae camo sails, you might be a rd neck sailor if you judge a sailor by how he controls the trailer in the parking lot! :eek:

derwood

Chief Petty Officer

HEY SAILBOATY,<br /><br /> What did you do....they are callen for the rope. :eek: <br /><br /> You better drop the main sail and start the motor dude.....for they catch ya. :D <br /><br />Mabye you should make some sacrifices to the fourm gods.....i heard that Admin.5 needs a new 4 wheel drive truck (post for make and model) ;) <br /><br />You could try sending JB a new fishing pole....he is an admiral of the high seas....can't hurt to butter him up a little. ;) <br /><br /> A small donation to gone fishen and 49v's weekend bait fund might get you a few brownie points as well :D <br /><br /> Other than that if i were you i would go out to the alter of sacrifice and burn a floppy disk or two, burn the latest issue of "Yachting" (we know your a subscriber), paint "Iboat.com" on your mainsail and post a compliment to all of the members on their master fishing skills.<br /><br />a few free beer gift certificates round about Christmas time in the mail could'nt hurt either (post for prefrances) :D <br /><br /> It just might help....you never know.<br /><br />instagaterwood....he,he,he <br /><br />P.S. I have it on good athority that crabby needs a new T-shirt (his got ate by some fish)