Bravo two 2 prop nut size or prop wrench

fdwengen

Seaman Apprentice
Thread starter
Joined
Apr 27, 2003
Messages
32
I recently purchased a boat in the water with a Bravo 2 drive. I wanted to get a prop wrench and can not find one. Does anyone know what size the nut is? Or where to by a prop wrench?
Thanks
 

walleyehed

Admiral
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
6,767
Re: Bravo two 2 prop nut size or prop wrench

Go to the iboats megamall and punch in "prop wrench" in the search box....
 

fdwengen

Seaman Apprentice
Thread starter
Joined
Apr 27, 2003
Messages
32
Re: Bravo two 2 prop nut size or prop wrench

I tried all those things. I don't think they make one for bravo 2
 

Crownie2

Petty Officer 1st Class
Joined
Jul 26, 2006
Messages
378
Re: Bravo two 2 prop nut size or prop wrench

I can tell you it is a 1 7/16" socket.

You can order the prop wrench from properthing.com, but it's about $35.

Bob
 
Top