Boycott Budweiser

tashasdaddy

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Boycott Budweiser

bud gives me a head ache also, busch doesn't.

RPJS

Lieutenant Commander

I have purchased Budweiser, my next door neighbours cat had a kidney complaint so I got a couple of bottles to pour over my garden to save the cat the job.

Same thing :D

The_Kid

Chief Petty Officer

I never was a big Budweiser fan, and I used to work for A-B. My regular beer is Busch. Actually my favorite beer is Free and Cold

BoatBuoy

Rear Admiral

Interesting....the best selling beer in the world, but nooobody admits to buying or liking it. Hmmm.

oops!

Supreme Mariner

does this mean the budwieser girls will now be dressed differently? like from the purchasing countrys native style?

RPJS

Lieutenant Commander

Interesting....the best selling beer in the world, but nooobody admits to buying or liking it. Hmmm.

I think they must sell most of it to the French and Australians, niether of those two have a clue what good beer is.

:)

justagirl

Cadet

Huffy is the best selling bike in the world - that sure doesn't make them the best. That just means there are a lot of sheepeople in the world.

Kraftbrau for me please or Kokanee or Labatt 50 or... darnit, now I'm thirsty!

justagirl

Cadet

I think they must sell most of it to the French and Australians, niether of those two have a clue what good beer is.

:)

I agree with you on the French - Kronenbourg, blegh! But you can't judge all Aussie beer on just Foster's. Toohey's is simply tasty!

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

Well that makes two things that will get justagirl to post..........KR at Boyne and beer......;):D:D

Plainsman

Rear Admiral

I have purchased Budweiser, my next door neighbours cat had a kidney complaint so I got a couple of bottles to pour over my garden to save the cat the job.

Same thing :D

At least we're smart enough to drink beer COLD....you Brits haven't figured that out yet. :p

idbarrelracer

Recruit

Blecchhh.... Budweiser... Much as I like my horses, I can't choke down a Bud.. Free & cold or not..

Pabst Blue Ribbon All the way, Baby..
Selected America's Best in 1893,
UNION made,
100% Hops & grains
cheapest rack:p o'beer on the supermarket shelf.

*note* the cheap RICE used in the production of Budweiser is NOT a grain, & is the main contributor to the headaches/hangovers ya'll have been complainin' about.

heycods

Captain

That brought the newbies out and posting! Maby iboats needs to market thier own beer! :)

cribber

Lieutenant

That brought the newbies out and posting! Maby iboats needs to market thier own beer! :)

Yup... brought the best of us newbs out!!! :D:D:D

I love a good bitter, especially if it came from a decent Firkin Pub!!! ;)

triumphrick

Lieutenant Commander

Why do the English drink warm beer?? Because they have Lucas refrigerators. (MG & Triumph electrical systems) :p

puddle jumper

Captain

As soon as the UPS truck shows up with the donated offending product, I'll give you a shout.:D:D

Hope you got a good phone plan. Il have to let my wife know where i am:eek: she might not be as understanding of the cause/need.:D

RPJS

Lieutenant Commander

I agree with you on the French - Kronenbourg, blegh! But you can't judge all Aussie beer on just Foster's. Toohey's is simply tasty!

Even Australians don't drink Fosters.
Having spent a bit of time down under, and nearly as much time trying to find a decent pint I can honestly say there isn't one.

RPJS

Lieutenant Commander

At least we're smart enough to drink beer COLD....you Brits haven't figured that out yet. :p

The only thing that should be served cold is Lager, it's served in half pint glasses and drunk by WOMEN.

Beer(Bitter to give it the correct name) on the other hand should be served only slightly chilled and in pint glasses and is drunk by propper men. If it's a bit cloudy so what, the next pint out the barrel may have settled a bit more.

RPJS

Lieutenant Commander

Why do the English drink warm beer?? Because they have Lucas refrigerators. (MG & Triumph electrical systems) :p

There's nothing wrong with Lucas electrical systems, the problem lies with you Americans, you have this damn fool idea in your heads that things should work.

Nice car Rick