Boy do I feel stupid

LubeDude

Admiral
Re: Boy do I feel stupid

Originally posted by LadyFish:<br /> The prize for gafftop is a $20,000 College Scholarship. Tournament ends September, so there is still time left. :)
You Go Girl!! <br /><br />If I were MR Ladyfish, I would have you out there every day trying for that big one.

LadyFish

Admiral

The college scholarship would come in handy. They must have some classes on weights and measures
12.gif
OMG eurolarva.<br /><br />Actually that was really funny.
6.gif

eurolarva

Rear Admiral

Sorry Ladyfish. I dont know what came over me. Please ignore my last post. I like the fact that Snapperbait is the person you like to pounce on. He is much better at comebacks than I am
smiley_703.gif

detailer

Seaman Apprentice

Hey LadyFish, I got this cool little do-dad at Walmart. It's got a tape and a scale... measure and "weigh" a fish with one tool ;) It was cheap and it's probably not the most accurate (except for the tape) but you'd have a good idea if you had a "contender" in the boat next time :D <br /><br />Good Luck!!!

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

"Who's your Mama!!!" Oh YEA!!!!!<br /><br />And I bet Mr LF didn't say a word...LMAO!!!!! :D :D

LadyFish

Admiral

If he did OBJ, I certainly didn't hear him. :D

Mike6158

Cadet

That was a pretty decent Gafftop. Slimey buggers aren't they.... Still... they ain't bad eatin once you get them filleted and skinned or is it skinned and filleted?

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

I don't care how good eating they are. I'm tired of cleaning the dried slime off the boat. Unless she catches one that pulls her overboard I'm not allowing another one in the boat. :D

bubbakat

Captain

Yea Mr Ladyfish we all have heard that story before. :D :D

D

DJ

Had some Gafftop burritos tonight!! Yummmmm!<br /><br />You're missing it here Mr. LF. <br /><br />By the way, boat cleaning is beer drinking time, what are you complaining about?

LadyFish

Admiral

DJ and Mike, I've heard they're good eating. I could keep my freezer full if someone would show me how to clean them. The same goes for stingray.

D

DJ

No different than Bullheads or freshwater cats.<br /><br />Hang them by the chin on a post with a headless nail.<br /><br />Cut the skin, all the way around the base of the head.<br /><br />Peel skin off with pliers.<br /><br />Fillet, from there.<br /><br />Go ahead and "slime up" that boat. Just make sure the cooler is full of barley pops, for Mr. LF. :D