Bow mount trolling motor

EchoNovember

Petty Officer 1st Class
Thread starter
Joined
May 25, 2017
Messages
315
Not sure if I'm posting this in the right category, but I'm looking for a bow mount Minn Kota trolling motor with the autopilot feature, 12v, 40-50# thrust, either foot or hand control as we want to set it and forget it while we troll for Walleye. Tbe challenging part is that I'm trying to find one under $200. If another company makes a trolling motor with a similar feature to the autopilot, I'm all for it.

Any help here?
 

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner
Joined
Mar 26, 2007
Messages
23,767
Even a basic bow mount with no added features is gonna exceed your budget. Keep checking Craigslist and the Facebook sale groups. I got a nice bow mount for my boat years ago off CL for $75 from someone who'd bought a used Fish 'N Ski type boat but wasn't interested in any of the fishing features.
 

EchoNovember

Petty Officer 1st Class
Thread starter
Joined
May 25, 2017
Messages
315
Yeah, I was afraid of that. I have been watching craigslist, but all the trolling motors are either 10+ years old, or they don't work, or some speeds aren't working, or they have no idea if it works and just want it gone.
 
Top