FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
You could glue sand paper to the toons and I dont think it would make much of a difference. These puppies are fun, but they aren't high performance machines.
I think it would slow it down a smidge. I here people all the time saying they lose 4-5 mph when the tubes get nasty dirty. Clean tubes definitely run a little faster.