Boss told me to clear out my van

beezee28

Master Chief Petty Officer
Re: Boss told me to clear out my van

Bet you were biting your fingernail down to the bone all the way back to the shop!!! :D <br /><br />Glad it turn out real good for you. New ride...

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

DANG IT SS!!!!!! Read the post topic and said AW SHEEITE!!!! Had me going till I read the thread......now all I can say is congrats...... :)

KRS

Banned

hahaha, just be glad you didn't rip into him or go off on the phone :mad: :mad: :eek:

NYMINUTE

Captain

Glad they didn't give your job to a Mexican Company SS.

ndemge

Commander

Originally posted by At My Expense:<br /> hahaha, just be glad you didn't rip into him or go off on the phone :mad: :mad: :eek:
Exactly what I was thinking.<br /><br />Glad your still in the same trade, I need you to keep this job :)

Stratosfied

Ensign

Had me going too.. Bet ya need that AC after sweating all the way to the shop! :D

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

AHHHHHH, it was a great day. Used the AC a little today though. Man, I don't hear nothing banging and clanging around. Of course I don't have years of junk accumulated in it yet. <br /><br />Gotta say though, I don't care for some of Chevy's design. When I pull up to a light, I have to lean down and look up to see the light. My Ford had a nice big windshield where I had no problem of seeing. I get to tow a trailer with it tomorrow, now to see how it handles that.<br /><br />Regardless of it being a Chevy, I like it. This is their chance to convience me that their product is good.

D

DJ

SS,<br /><br />Glad to here it wasn't bad news.<br /><br />I would NOT appreciate the way it was handled though. I'm NOT a fan of "chop busting" when you're dealing with someones livelihood. <br /><br />I think the boss needs to "GROW UP".

TilliamWe

Banned

SS, good for you.<br /><br />Don't want to make you feel bad, but I get a new company car every 18 months max. So if I don't get fired (believe me i am close!) I'll too have a new Chevy in September, but it's not a cool van, just an Impala.