FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Thats a good question, I use those speakers and i am not sure I made a card board cut out and use that as a templet but never measured it. I took a protractor and made 1/2 circles and cut out the cardboard till it dropped over. Good speakers though I am on my 4 years of use.
Most speakers have a template for the cut out perforated into the shipping box......... If you do not have the box you can go here Technical Support | Boss Audio Systems and downlaod the manual to your speakers.