boiler not working right

crazy charlie

Vice Admiral
Re: boiler not working right

No problem SS Mayfloat,this was a team effort.After looking closely at the system,it seems that there are not that many parts to it.I have replaced the zv and decided that with the parts availability at home depot,I may as well just replace a part every month until I get them all.The tank is next,then the air valve.For a couple of hundred bucks I will cover what ever part it may be.I try to do the same in my boat.I replace something every year,whether it needs it or not.The heat went back to working fine before I replaced the zv,so unless it craps out again soon,I will never know what the problem was.The circulator looked to be the most expensive part so I will replace that last.I will post any updates or crap-outs Charlie

radar750

Seaman
Re: boiler not working right

Hey Crazy, How did you make out? My computer crashed and I have not been around for a while. Hope you are up and running.A lot of snow up here in Bean Town, I have about 12in in my yard now.I keep blowing it every 30 min. and it just keeps blowing back. I have to head in to work tonight for my shift in the tower,seems crazy because just about all flights are cancled or rerouted. Oh well, let me know how you made out,I will help if I can.