FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I signed up for free issues of Boating Life and Trailer Boats from a link here on iboats about 1 or 2 years ago. I'm still receiving Boating Life for free.
Face it. It's nothing but a big advertisement sent to us in the form of a magazine. However, I do enjoy reading them both in these dark, cold, winter days.
If it's not from the forum, it may be only going out to those of us who shop with iboats also. I originally thought it was because of a form my wife filled out at the boat show, but i don't really know.