FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I recently took my boat out and noticed when I give it full throttle it leans hard to the left. It's never done this before so I don't know what could be wrong.
Try setting your trim tab anode on the lower unit to the starboard about 12 degrees. I had to do this on my small racing boat to keep if from running hard on the left or port side.
Jimmy70