boat owners happiest days....the day he buys and the day he sells.

oops!

Supreme Mariner
i say.....horse feathers !

i just sold my little 1990 19 foot bayliner capri for full pop at the end of our season. ($7500)

everyone says you should be really happy.....truth is.....im allmost depressed !

im really sad to see that little boat go....

i restored it....made the interior...polished it....re gelled the keel...and i didnt even get to waterski on it this year !

im so depressed i need counseling !.
cant believe im reacting this way over a darn boat !

just another thought.....because i only own the one hull extension boat now....it is possible that my MBS syndrome is in full swing....any one have a boat they wanna sell?

njrextreme

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: boat owners happiest days....the day he buys and the day he sells.

Sounds like you made a nice buck for a 1990 boat. The happiest days for me is out chilling on the water. Hey for 7500 you should be able to find a nice newer boat for yourself.

fishrdan

Admiral

Nothing a couple Corona's won't cure... and,,, $7500 buys a lot of Corona :D

OldePharte

Chief Petty Officer

oops, I know how ya feel. Early last year I sold our '92 Midships 240 as the Bosslady didn't like to go out on it anymore. (Our lake is too rough). The first and only time it left the dock without me.:( A little like seeing a child off to college. That little dock of mine sure seemed lonely, empty slip, boat lift more of a dock float, etc.

I remained boatless for 3 months. Now I'm over it and moved on to another love.

redone4x4

Lieutenant Commander

wow thats great for a 90 bayliner. I have been saying that i would sell mine if i could get my asking price for it straight up....but i dont know if i have the guts to do it:eek: lol

You still got another project though so you are not boatless. And i agree with ice cold coronas and lime, that should ease the pain!

dave11

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Well the weather is starting to turn up there. You have a few months before next season to ramp up your MBS.

roncoop75

Petty Officer 1st Class

I've enjoyed learning about this thing in order to get it running more than actually using it.

Now that it's running and I only need to accessorize it, I'm kind of bummed.

But I'm like that with a lot of projects. Once I get them built/fixed the fun is over and I move on.

Bigprairie1

Commander

Wow, good score Oops....$7500. Wasn't that the boat you picked up in Vegas a couple of years ago?...I/O?
Anyhow, good price and good return on investment on that one.
I have the same boat in the outboard version.....the world famous 90hp Force...and it is still humming great.;)
Regardless, hopefully it gave you good service and congrats on the sale.
BP:):cool:

oops!

Supreme Mariner

yeah BP that was the vegas boat.

i got the high price cause i re foamed it and put in a new deck carper upholstery....ect.

the whole plan was to use the bliner when the big boat was getting built...and sell it for the cash to do the upholstery/interior/logos. im at that stage and the boat is on the water....so the bliner had to go. ....but im still bummed. lol

mrs oops and i did a little celebrating last nigh...had a few coronas....but looking at the clear sky....the hot temps.....the big boat is goin out tonight...lol...

on a side note for everyone.......one of the coolest things we do is go on the boat and watch the meteorite shower.......tonight is supposed to be lots of activity !

rbh

Fleet Admiral

yeah BP that was the vegas boat.

i got the high price cause i re foamed it and put in a new deck carper upholstery....ect.

the whole plan was to use the bliner when the big boat was getting built...and sell it for the cash to do the upholstery/interior/logos. im at that stage and the boat is on the water....so the bliner had to go. ....but im still bummed. lol

mrs oops and i did a little celebrating last nigh...had a few coronas....but looking at the clear sky....the hot temps.....the big boat is goin out tonight...lol...

on a side note for everyone.......one of the coolest things we do is go on the boat and watch the meteorite shower.......tonight is supposed to be lots of activity !

Congrats on getting the big boat out!
Finally ready to put our tub in today but cannot find anyone to go with me this afternoon, and launching/retrieving the sundancer by yourself is a super pain in the BUTT

I hope the meteorite shower is better tonight than it was at 3:15 this morning, mindya did see lots of sattellites and the glow of the sun rising in Manitoba. :D