Boat Heaven??

tallcanadian

Captain
So I'm surfing through Kijiji looking at boats when I see these. Free boat hulls. I think it may be boat heaven.

freeboats1.jpg

freeboats.jpg

Jeep Man

Commander
Re: Boat Heaven??

I'm going near there on the weekend Steve. See anything you want me to pick up for you ?:)

matt167

Captain

Looks like at least a few could be worth rebuilding.

dan t.

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Got to be some good ones there. Watch for Sangster, or Sangstercraft , they are known for quality construction, quite a few still around in BC. They were made in Vancouver up till 81 or 82. I had a 74 16 ft. Still see it on the local lake every summer.

Home Cookin'

Fleet Admiral

they always look better in the pictures. As long as you don't have freezing temps there....

southkogs

Staff member

... I'd at least stop to look at the OMC intermediate in that first photo :)

I wish I had the time / skill to do a real restore project the older ones have some real style to them.

Maclin

Admiral

If it was Boat Heaven they would all be crusing around happily not overheating or leaking or running low on fuel or having any pesky drivers in control... :)

26aftcab454

Lieutenant Commander

there used to be a boat graveyard in Southwest Dallas,TX of hwy 175 that I used to scrounge around for hardware & a few other parts. it was next to a creek and when it would flood there would be junked boats floating for 1/4 mile away. it's been cleaned up over a decade ago and is empty lot now.