FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Pbdy - Merged both of your threads together. Nothing is more confusing than having multiple threads on the same problem. Well almost - Hijacking another members thread is worse.
I dont see any carbon behind the boat... AND now im about to sound like an idiot. in 3....2......1...... The choke would be located where?? I do not have an electric choke.
Thank you much.>> I will check this.. I suppose this can be my issue since I do have the throttle fully open in order to start it. What could cause this to flood?