Blonde T.G.I.F.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Blonde T.G.I.F.

A young man wanted to get his beautiful blonde wife something nice for their first wedding anniversary. So, he decides to buy her a cell phone. She is all excited and she loves her phone. He shows her and explains to her all the features on the phone.<br /><br />The next day the blonde goes shopping and to the beauty parlor. Her phone rings and it's her husband. "Hi hon," he says, "How do you like your new phone?"<br /><br />"I just love it, it's so small and your voice is clear as a bell. But there's one thing I don't understand. How did you know I was at the beauty parlor?"

SpinnerBait_Nut

A blonde was in Vegas vacationing with friends. She was standing in front of the candy machine and put two coins in, turned the knob and a candy bar fell out.<br /><br />She picked up the candy bar and put it in her pocket, then she proceeded to put two more coins into the slot and turned the knob, again a candy bar fell out and she put it in her pocket.<br /><br />She put two more coins into the machine and again turned the knob producing yet another candy bar.<br /><br />A man was watching from a short distance away and walked up to her. He said, "Excuse me Miss? What are you doing?"<br /><br />She said, "Duh! I'm winning here!"

spratt

Lieutenant

Finally----<br /><br />ALL DUMBS ARE NOT BLONDE...

SpinnerBait_Nut

A blonde goes for a job interview in an office. The interviewer starts with the basics. "So, Miss, can you tell us your age, please?"<br /><br />The blonde counts carefully on her fingers for half a minute before replying. "Um ... 22."<br /><br />The interviewer tries another straightforward one to break the ice. "And can you tell us your height, please?"<br /><br />The young lady stands up and produces a measuring tape from her handbag. She then traps one end under her foot and extends the tape to the top of her head. She checks the measurement and announces, "Five foot two!"<br /><br />This isn't looking good so the interviewer goes for the real basics; something the she won't have to count, measure, or lookup. "Just to confirm for our records, your name please?"<br /><br />The blonde bobs her head from side to side for about fifteen seconds, mouthing something silently to herself, before replying, "Mandy!"<br /><br />The interviewer is completely baffled at this stage, so he asks, "What were you doing when I asked you your name?"<br /><br />"Oh, that!" replies the blonde," I was just running through that song, 'Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you...'."

SpinnerBait_Nut

There was a blonde, a redhead and a brunette. The redhead and the brunette were always making fun of the blonde saying how dumb she was. So, the blonde decided to prove the other two wrong by learning the capitals of every country in the world.<br /><br />The next time they were together, the redhead and the brunette started to make fun of the blonde, who then told them that she knew the capitals of every country in the world.<br /><br />The redhead said, "Oh yeah, what's the capital of England?"<br /><br />The blonde replied, "E."

fixin

Senior Chief Petty Officer

did ya hear about the blonde that couldn't go water skiing because she couldn't find a lake with a slope on it.

fixin

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Why did the blonde get fired from the M&M factory? <br />She was throwing away all the W's.

LadyFish

Admiral

Actually those were pretty funny. Good job guys.
8.gif
<br /><br />And believe it or not most, if not all of them I've never even heard before.<br /><br />Now, what the heck did I do with that book of stupid men jokes.
35.gif

spratt

Lieutenant

How did the blond explain how his helicopter crashed?<br />He said it was getting cold, so he turned off the ceiling fan.<br /><br />Why did the blond quit his job as a restroom attendant?<br />He couldn't figure out how to refill the hand dryer.<br /><br />What do you call blonde twins doing bubble gum commercials?<br />Double-dumb.<br /><br />How can you tell if a blonde has been using your lawnmower?<br />The green WELCOME mat is ripped all to shreds.<br /><br />Three blondes are sitting on a park bench eating ice cream cones. One is<br /> sucking hers, one is biting hers, one is licking hers. Which one is married?<br />The one with the wedding ring, YOU SICK-O!<br /><br />What's the advantage of being married to a blond?<br />You can park in handicapped zones.<br /><br />What happened to the blonde tap dancer?<br />She slipped off and fell down the drain.<br /><br />How can you tell which tricycle belongs to the blonde?<br />It is the one with the kickstand.<br /><br />What do you call an all-blond skydiving team?<br />A new version of the Lawn Darts game.<br /><br />Where do you look for blonds' obituaries?<br />Under "Home Improvements."<br /><br />Why did the blond take his new scarf back to the store?<br />It was too tight.<br /><br />Why did it take the blond a whole week to wash three basement windows?<br />It took him six days just to dig the holes to put the ladder in.<br /><br />Did you hear about the blond who gave his cat a bath?<br />He still hasn't gotten all the hair off his tongue.<br /><br />How does a psychic refer to a blonde?<br />Light reading.<br /><br />Did you hear about the blond who thought he discovered that<br /> he had a twin brother?<br />He didn't realize he was looking in a mirror.<br /><br />There were two blondes walking down the street and they spotted a compact.<br />They rushed over to see who it belonged to so they could return it. The<br />first one opens it and says, "This person looks familiar" The second one<br />says, "Let me see." She looks at her friend and says, "Silly, that's me!"<br /><br />Did you hear about the blond who never learned to waterski?<br />He couldn't find a lake with a slope.<br /><br />What do you call a blond in a leather jacket?<br />A rebel without a clue!<br /><br />Why did the blond only smell good on the right side?<br />He didn't know where to buy Left Guard!<br /><br />Why couldn't the blond bob for apples?<br />His sister was using the toilet.<br /><br />A blond is going to London on a plane; how can you steal his<br /> window seat?<br />Tell him all seats going to London are in the middle row.<br /><br />How do you make a blonde laugh on Saturday?<br />Tell him a joke on Wednesday.<br /><br />Me: Hey, Donna, how do you make a blonde laugh twice in a row?<br />Donna: I dunno. How?<br />Me: Tell her the same dumb blonde joke twice in a row.<br />Me: Hey Donna, how do you make a blonde laugh twice in a row?<br /><br />Why did the blonde put her finger over the nail she was hammering?<br />The noise gave her a headache.<br /><br />Why don't blonds have elevator jobs?<br />They don't know the route.<br /><br />What did the blond do when he noticed that someone had already<br /> written on the overhead transparency?<br />He turned it over and used the other side.<br /><br />Did you hear about the blond who just bought an A.M. radio?<br />It took him two weeks to figure out that you could play it at night.<br /><br />Did you hear about the blonde who couldn't wait to see 20,000<br /> leagues under the sea?<br />She said that he loved baseball, and was surprised that there<br /> were so many teams.<br /><br />Why did the blond stand in front of a mirror with his eyes closed?<br />He wanted to see what he looked like asleep.<br /><br />How many blonds does it take to make a circuit?<br />Two: one to stand in the bathtub, and another to pass him the<br /> blow dryer!<br /><br />Why do blondes have more fun?<br />They are easier to keep amused.<br /><br />What does a postcard from a blond's vacation say?<br />Having a wonderful time. Where am I?<br /><br />Why do blonds have TGIF on their shoes?<br />Toes go in first.<br /><br />Why don't blondes make good pharmacists?<br />They can't get the bottle into the typewriter.<br /><br />Why did the blond scale the chain-link fence?<br />To see what was on the other side.<br /><br />Why did the blond tip-toe past the medicine cabinet?<br />So he wouldn't wake up the sleeping pills.<br /><br />How does a blond hemophiliac treat himself?<br />Acupuncture.<br /><br />Why did the blond get so excited after he finished the jigsaw<br /> puzzle in only six months?<br />Because on the box, it said "From 2-4 years."<br /><br />Did you hear about the blond who shot an arrow into the air?<br />He missed.<br /><br />What's the difference between a blonde and a tree?<br />The tree knows when it's being cut down.<br /><br />Why are most blonde jokes one-liners?<br />So men will understand them.<br /><br />What did the blonde do with her arsehole in the morning?<br />Packed his lunch and sent him to work.<br /><br />How can you tell which blonde is the waitress?<br />She is the one with the tampon behind her ear, wondering<br /> what she did with her pencil.<br /><br />Did you hear about the blonde who won the gold medal at the<br /> Olympics?<br />She had it bronzed.<br /><br />What's a blonde's favorite color?<br />A light shade of clear.<br /><br />What do blondes and cow-pats have in common?<br />They both get easier to pick-up with age.<br /><br />Did you hear about the blond prisoner who was found in his cell<br /> with half a dozen bumps on his head?<br />He tried to hang himself with a bungee cord.<br /><br />Hear about the blond explorer?<br />He bought a piece of sandpaper thinking it was a map of the Sahara Desert.<br /><br />How did the blond moonwalk?<br />He got naked from the waist down and slid his butt along the floor.<br /><br />Did you hear about the blond who thought nitrates were cheaper than<br /> day rates?<br /><br />A blond lived on a farm. He didn't get many visitors, so I went to<br />see him...when I got there, he was standing stiff as a board, out in<br />the middle of the cow paddock. I yelled out to him, and asked what he<br />was doing standing out there all still and straight. He replied that he<br />was trying to win a Noble Peace prize. I said, "Well, that's great, but<br />what are you doing in the paddock?" He replied, "I was reading the<br />newspaper, and it said all you had to do to win the Noble Peace prize<br />was to be outstanding in your field."<br /><br />Did you hear about the blond who was arrested for shoplifting<br />shoes from K-Mart? They caught him just as he was hopping out<br />the front door.<br />(U.S. K-Mart marketing note: pairs of shoes are typically sold<br />connected together by a short string.)<br /><br />Did you hear about the blonde who was shopping in Macy's when the<br /> power went out? She was trapped for three hours on an escalator.<br />Hear about her?! That was my wife. Incidently, she brought the<br /> escalator home with her. (She'll buy anything marked down!)<br /><br />A blonde goes to get her hair cut. The hair stylist cuts for about 30<br />minutes, hands the blonde a mirror and asks, "How do you like it?" The<br />blonde says, "It's okay, but could you make it just a little longer on<br />the back?"<br /><br />Blonde: I was born in the U.S.<br />Friend: Oh really, what part?<br />Blonde: All of me, silly.<br /><br />A professor invented a lie detecting chair. Whenever anybody sitting<br /> in it told a lie, the chair would open up and dump the liar on the floor.<br />During an experiment, a brunette sat in the chair and the professor<br /> asked her to tell about herself.<br />She began, "I think you are the best teacher I've ever had."<br />The chair immediately dumped her on the floor.<br />After the brunette left in a snit, a blond sat in the chair. The<br /> professor asked him to tell something of his life.<br />He began, "I think -"<br />The next thing he knew, he was sitting in the floor.<br /><br />What do a group of blonds have in common?<br />Nothing they can think of.<br /><br />A blonde's house is on fire when she pulls up to her residence in the<br />country. From her cell phone, she calls the fire department in a panic.<br />The dispatcher tells her to settle down; they need to know how to get<br />to her house. The blonde replies, "Duh, in your big red fire truck."

ehenry

Commander

D A M N, Spratt !! ! Ya might wanna be careful ! ! ! MS LadyFish I think is blonde. I've heard her reach is loooong, and she can slap hard. A big giant hand might just appear and slap the taste right outta yer mouth ! !

spratt

Lieutenant

Hey, ef, why do ya think most of those are geared toward blonde MALES???? I ain't stoopid or sumpin'...

spratt

Lieutenant

Besides, between you and me, I think she is taking notes so she won't make the same mistakes these tidbits of advice (jokes to you 'n me) are giving to her..er, them (blondes)...so I figger, any help I can provide can only be a plus!!!

spratt

Lieutenant

Ouch!!!! I'm gonna be watching my backside from here on;-)

SpinnerBait_Nut

You better spratt, she means it. :D <br />Although I would not know first hand.

Link

Rear Admiral

TA-Dah Ta-Dah Ta-Dah ( music playing )<br />Help is on the way LadyFish <br /><br /> Q: Where do Blonde Jokes come from?<br /><br /> A: From Brunettes who don’t have dates on Friday nights!<br /><br /> :D :D :D :D :D

spratt

Lieutenant

I've run across my fair share of vengeance driven females:) I am no worse for the wear at this point of my life, but ya just never know what awaits around the next corner!!! Maybe if I just steer clear of Galveston?? Or maybe if I invited the dear soul for some Salmon fishin here in the Great Northwest waters???

SpinnerBait_Nut

Won't help, once on the list, your on the list for life buddy.<br />Just take it. Your days are numbered.

spratt

Lieutenant

Sheesh!!! YOu really are an optimist, huh (NOT!)? Now you have really taken all my hope away...<br /><br />As a dear friend of Mrs. SW's once said---Oh well, nobody cares...(EEyore) :)

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by efhenry:<br /> D A M N, Spratt !! ! Ya might wanna be careful ! ! ! MS LadyFish I think is blonde. I've heard her reach is loooong, and she can slap hard. A big giant hand might just appear and slap the taste right outta yer mouth ! !
As long as she don't slap me into next week...or back into last week...