Blonde T.G.I.F.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
A business man got on an elevator. When he entered, there was a blonde<br />already inside who greeted him with a bright, "T-G-I-F." He smiled at<br />her and replied, "S...." <br /><br />She looked puzzled and repeated, "T-G-I-F,"<br />more slowly. He again answered, "S....." The blonde was trying to keep it friendly, so she smiled her biggest smile, and said as sweetly as<br />possibly, "T-G-I-F." The man smiled back to her and once again, "S......" <br /><br />The exasperated blonde finally decided to explain. " 'T-G-I-F' means Thank Goodness It's Friday. Get it, duuhhh?"<br /> <br />The man answered, <br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />" 'S.....' means 'Sorry, Honey, it's Thursday."<br /> :D :D :D

spratt

Lieutenant
Re: Blonde T.G.I.F.

I'm sorry, SBN...didn't mean to post that in this thread. I don't wanna mess up yer thread with filth:)

SpinnerBait_Nut

It don't matter now spratt.<br />The mods are tuff today.<br />Guess it was offensive to some blondes. ;)

spratt

Lieutenant

Can a Mod delete my post here? I accidentally posted the Kerry thingy in SBN's thread...meant to put it somewhere else...please delete this one also...

steve n carol

Chief Petty Officer

This Blond womon goes to her doctor complaining;<br />"Oh doctor I hurt allover",<br /> "Just what seems to be the matter?"<br />"Well It's NEVER been this painful, everywhere I touch there is excruciating pain!" she touches her shoulder..."OOUUCCHH!" she touches her knee..."AAGGGHHH" She touches her other hand, her head, her foot. Screams with pain!!<br /> Doc says, "would you thouch your shoulder again?"<br />She does and screams some more.<br /> Doc asks if he can see her hand, as she holds it out and he gently takes it, He says, "A ha, heres the problem, you have a broken fingernail!"

LadyFish

Admiral

I don't get it.
17.gif
<br /><br />steve n carol
12.gif

spratt

Lieutenant

LF, wipe that whiteout from your screen and read it again:)

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer

Thought it was a totally different joke......why do blondes write T.G.I.F. on their shoes?<br /><br />Toes Go In First

LadyFish

Admiral

OMG
15.gif
2.gif
<br /><br /> spratt, mrbscott
12.gif
the list just keeps gettin longer.

spratt

Lieutenant

And I spose y'all heard the one about the Hare Restorer??

spratt

Lieutenant

LF, just hold on a while...or better yet, go goet a thicker notepad:)

SpinnerBait_Nut

Q: Why do blondes drive VWs?<br />A: Because they can spell it.

spratt

Lieutenant

Didja get that one, LF? Only 2 letters to write down;-)

SpinnerBait_Nut

Two blondes observed in a parking lot trying to unlock the door of their Mercedes with a coat hanger.<br /><br />Blonde#1: I can't seem to get this door unlocked!<br />Blonde#2: Well, you'd better hurry up its starting to rain and the top is down!

fixin

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Once upon a time, a blonde became so sick of hearing blonde jokes that she had her hair cut and died brown. A few days later, as she was driving around the countryside, she stopped her car to let a flock of sheep pass.<br /><br />Admiring the cute woolly creatures, she said to the shepherd, "If I can guess how many sheep you have, can I take one?" The shepherd, always the gentleman replied, "Of course." The blonde thought for a moment and for no discernible reason said, "352."<br /><br />This being the correct number, the shepherd was, understandable, totally amazed and exclaimed, "You're right! O.K., I'll keep to my end of the deal. Take your pick of my flock." The blonde carefully considered the entire flock and finally picked one that was by far cuter and more playful than any of the others.<br /><br />When she was done, the shepherd turned to her and said, "O.K., now I have a proposition for you. If I can guess your true hair color, can I have my dog back?"

spratt

Lieutenant

This can get ugly:)<br /><br />A car was driving down the street when all of a sudden it started swerving. The car was going back and forth till someone with a cell phone called the police. A police officer pulled the car over. A blonde rolls down the window and says, " Officer, I'm so glad you are here. I saw a tree in the road, then I saw another. So I had to swerve to keep from hitting it!" The officer looks at her, then says, "Ma'am, that's your air freshener."

spratt

Lieutenant

A blonde was driving down the highway to Disneyland when she saw a sign that said "DISNEYLAND LEFT".<br />After thinking for a minute, she said to herself "oh well !" and turned around an drove home.<br />On her way home the same blonde drove past another sign that said "CLEAN RESTROOMS 8 MILES".<br />By the time she drove eight miles, shehad cleaned 43 restrooms. <br /><br />Q: What does a blonde say when you ask her if her blinker is working?<br />A: Yes. No. Yes. No. Yes. No. Yes. No. Yes. No.