Blazing Saddles and w

BLU LUNCH

Lieutenant
w reminded me of a person I saw in a movie once. Remember Mel Brooks as the Gov in Blazing Saddles it's the same faces that w was making durin the debates come to think of it that was not Harvey Korman it was V.P. Chaney in the same scene........

KaGee

Admiral
Re: Blazing Saddles and w

For something to be funny, there has to be a thread of truth to it... and this is not funny.

Twidget

Commander

Hmm, maybe everyone should have to listen to the debates on radio.<br /><br />I did not 'see' the debate. I was driving home from work and heard it on the radio. I have since 'seen' the debate. Believe it or not, I actually feel I got a bettter overview by listening than watching. You could hear the passion or lack thereof from both candidates.<br /><br />My biggest kick out of the televised version was the way they tried to make both of them the same height. Kerry is quite a bit taller than Bush, umm whats the big deal with that? It reminded me of when ABC tries to make Al Michaels the same height at John Madden. You end up with Micheals belt about chest high on Madden. :D

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

JK, I saw his face language, and it spoke volumes. He was pitzed for sure. And I do not blame him...It looked like he was about ready to cry. At least, that is what my grandbuddy looks like just before he cries---a pout of some sort.<br />If it was me, I woulda been over on Kerry's side, shaking him frantically by the collar, and screaming something about honor, treason and leadership. But that's just me.<br />I'm glad he refrained, but it woulda benn gratifying to see on national TV.