FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Any good reports on the Blackmouth fishing in Puget Sound? Haven't been able to get out since the season opened on the 1st. Normally try for them off Port Townsend. Have heard of some fish being taken in the San Juans.<br />Backlash
I've been doing great in area 10, but it closed yesterday. If I were on Whidbey, I would be fishing double bluff. The reports from there have been the best.
Well, I've managed to get out a couple of times lately....Thatcher Pass, Lopez Pass, Fidalgo Head. Caught a couple of 12 pounders and a ten. It's been a pretty slow season for me this year.