Bimini buddy

fod59

Cadet
Thread starter
Joined
Feb 7, 2012
Messages
28
Does anyone have one of these top,if so what do you think of it
 

MH Hawker

Vice Admiral
Joined
Jul 13, 2011
Messages
5,516
Re: Bimini buddy

I got one of the vortex tops year before last and I added some extra bracing and it has held up ok for the price. I plan on having it redone in Sumbrella over the winter or next year the fabric is fading bad, But I got 2 seasons out of it,
 

fod59

Cadet
Thread starter
Joined
Feb 7, 2012
Messages
28
Re: Bimini buddy

ww.imbac-products.com/products-page/example-category/bimini-buddy/
 

stephen25

Seaman
Joined
Dec 3, 2012
Messages
61
Re: Bimini buddy

have one and love it, problem is its not long enough on the real hot days
 

fod59

Cadet
Thread starter
Joined
Feb 7, 2012
Messages
28
Re: Bimini buddy

We are wanting something to add a little more shade ,when the grand kids are with us
 
Top