Bilge pump location 2003 champion 206

Dukebassin

Recruit
Hi everyone I am brand new to this forum, I hope I have this posted in the right area.
I have a 2003 Champion 206 and I’m having problems finding the location of the bilge pump. I see a hose running up underneath my fuel tank and wondering if it is there. I took the batteries out and the oil tank out and I can’t reach up that far to get to it.
And I am curious is there two bilge pumps one for manual one for auto?. Sure could use the help thanks Duke

Swedefj40

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Hi everyone I am brand new to this forum, I hope I have this posted in the right area.
I have a 2003 Champion 206 and I’m having problems finding the location of the bilge pump. I see a hose running up underneath my fuel tank and wondering if it is there. I took the batteries out and the oil tank out and I can’t reach up that far to get to it.
And I am curious is there two bilge pumps one for manual one for auto?. Sure could use the help thanks Duke
I'm not really familiar with the boat. This is a Campion forum not Champion btw, but in any case, your bilge pump should be in an accessible location so that it can be tested. I would suggest it's closer to the stern at the lowest point in the hull as opposed to forward. As for your question about having 2 pumps? Not likely. If you're wondering about the switch having a manual and auto position, it is what it says. You can run the pump manually or automatically which is controlled by a float switch. Hope this helps.