Better pat down you minister!

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral
Try not to think of this on Sunday. :D <br /><br />Dear Abby:<br /><br />Q: My husband, a middle-aged minister, can rarely perform in the bedroom without wearing women's lingerie. I have put up with it because he seems to need it.<br /><br />Lately he has begun wearing a bra around the house every day. He tries to hide it by wearing a heavy shirt or coat, but I can feel it when I hug him before leaving for work. I suspect he's even worn it to church. What would the parishioners think if they knew their preacher was delivering his sermon while wearing a bra?<br /><br />It's starting to affect our marriage. He rarely speaks to me lately, and when he does, it's usually in monosyllables. I know he's not gay. Until now, our marriage has been a happy one.<br /><br />I don't know who to talk to. Everybody else takes their problems to their minister, but my husband IS one. If I go to his superiors, I'm afraid I'll get him into trouble, which I don't want to do.<br /><br />Why do men wear women's clothes? I appreciate any insight you can give me.<br /><br />NEEDS TO KNOW in the Southwest<br /><br /><br />Dear Needs:<br /><br />A: Men wear women's clothes for a variety of reasons. For some it's a sexual fetish; others do it because they say it calms them and relieves stress.<br /><br />This is not something that should be discussed with your husband's superiors. More important than talking to anybody right now is for you to learn all you can about transvestism and cross-dressing. An excellent place to start would be to contact the Society for the Second Self, Tri-Ess National, P.O. Box 980638, Houston, TX 77098-0638. Write to the society or visit its Web site: http://tri-ess.org.

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Better pat down you minister!

If thats what it takes to make him feel better about himself, who am i to argue,but he should at the very least consider his wife's feelings.

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

oh geesh .. Ken yer killin' me.. 'Dear Abby'??<br /><br /> :D

mattttt25

Commander

shame on you ken, with your attempted smear campaign. at least that's what i was told in my boy scout post.

KaGee

Admiral

Is this a Freudian slip? Does Ken have a secret self??? :eek:

gaugeguy

Captain

If I tried to pat down my minister, he'd kick the snot out of me. That there is one big, burly corn-fed boy. And I just can't picture him in women's under-thingies :confused:

NYMINUTE

Captain

Ok Ok, enough. Everyone log off, and FIND SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE TO DO!!!

ae708

Chief Petty Officer

Yep..how does one really know? Look at big, handsome, manly Rock Hudson. I almost had a fight with my mom about him...was so funny. She still won't believe that he was gay. :)

NathanY

Commander

Here is the real Dear Abby, it was in my paper too.<br /><br /><br />Dear Abby:<br /><br />Q: My partner, we'll call him GuageGuy, a middle-aged gerbil farmer, can rarely perform in the bedroom without wearing women's lingerie. I have put up with it because he seems to need it.<br /><br />Lately he has begun wearing a bra around the house every day. He tries to hide it by wearing a heavy shirt or coat, but I can feel it when I hug him before leaving for work. I suspect he's even worn it to church. What would Carphunter think if he knew his supplier was delivering his gerbils while wearing a bra?<br /><br />It's starting to affect our civil union. He rarely speaks to me lately, and when he does, it's usually with a full mouth. I know he's gay. Until now, our civil union has been a happy one.<br /><br />I don't know who to talk to. Everybody else takes their problems to their minister, but my husband is an alter-boy for one. If I go to his superiors, I'm afraid I'll get him into trouble, which I don't want to do.<br /><br />Why do gay men wear women's clothes? I appreciate any insight you can give me.<br /><br />NEEDS TO KNOW in New Hampshire<br /><br /><br />Dear Needs:<br /><br />A: Men wear women's clothes for a variety of reasons. For some it's a sexual fetish; others do it because they say it calms them and relieves stress.<br /><br />This is not something that should be discussed with your partner's superiors. More important than talking to anybody right now is for you to learn all you can about transvestism and cross-dressing. An excellent place to start would be to contact the Society for the Second Self, Tri-Ess National, P.O. Box 980638, Houston, TX 77098-0638. Write to the society or visit its Web site: http://tri-ess.org. By the way, why does your partner have such an interest in Gerbils?

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Y'all aint right , Nate! :D <br /><br />That puts a new emphasis on the phrase, "man of the cloth". We need to make sure it aint lace and Chiffon.

Tinkerer

Senior Chief Petty Officer

At least he's not wearing it in church as outerwear.<br /><br />Ever seen a Catholic priest or bishop in full regalia? There's at least two dresses per bloke.<br /><br />That's what happens when you're NOT a married minister.<br /><br />I'd still like to know if a bishop's head goes all the way to the top of that pointy hat.

wajajaja

Chief Petty Officer

bet a lot of ministers got/get hugged this SUNDAY, more on monday.

gaugeguy

Captain

LMAO at Nate!! I am wearing a saddle-cloth outer shirt today, but honestly the only thing underneath is a green fish and game t-shirt ;)

fireman57

Captain

One night my wife asked me to take off her bra and I couldn't wait until I got it off. Then she asked me to take off her panties. Wow! I thought I'm really going to get lucky, so I did that. Then she told me if she ever caught me wearing her clothes again she wouldn't go fishing with me.

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

There's a guy at work, I noticed something looked like bra straps under his shirt. Married man, children, no real question about his masculinity. 'Course it could just be an act. The other day a co-worker noticed it for the first time, but she's not so tactful as I am, she just blurted out, "how long have you been wearing a bra?" The guy didn't even get embarrassed, he just said "ever since my wife found one in my car."