FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I unfortunatly have a cracked and settleing foundation and found this DIY video while researching, it reminded me of my dad, DIYer and frugal. I got a laugh from it and sent it to him.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcOeUIsrN1Y
It caught me by suprise I was looking for technical info not expecting comedy also. I'm sure the boys did not dig the wholes, they aren't even dirty. And i'm sure the narrator knew a cave in could occur also. It did remind me of my dad, he had I and my brother working hard when we were that age and we complained alot.