FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I was wondering where you guys look for your Starcrafts? I have a 22' SS that I restored a couple years ago and now I'm going to be moving it on to another owner that will enjoy it as much as we have.
Wait, listening the the Starmada around here, I didn't think anybody EVER wanted to sell their Starcrafts ... are you sure you are okay? Or maybe you are a scammer? LOL! Just messing with you ...