FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I replaced both pumps on my motor, and i got them from a company called Ebasicpower.com they have the best price for those pumps. i shopped around and nobody could beat their price. the pumps are made by carter which is the OEM supplier to volvo and mercruiser. i hope this hepls.
Try NAPA. If you know the part number you can go to there website and use ther parts lookup and see if they carry it. I know they carry the one for my boat, and its the marine version too.
napaonline.com the only problem i had with napa is sometimes they cost more than the oem from volvo
I picked up a new MerCruiser one at my dealer. It was a few bucks more but I knew it would fit perfect + if I had any issues I was able to go back to the dealer.