Best love song ever is:

NYMINUTE

Captain
Re: Best love song ever is:

Maybe I'm Amazed, Paul McCartney<br />Weekend In New England, Barry Manilow

one more cast

Captain

too many good ones but some of my favorites are.<br /> Wonderful tonight- Eric Clapton<br /> If tomorrow never comes- Garth Brooks<br /> Buy me a rose- Kenny Rogers<br /> Whiskey lullaby- Brad Paisley / Allison Krauss<br /> I'm gonna love you forever- Randy Travis<br /> Love hurts- Nazareth<br /><br /> And "I'm leaning on the lamp post- hermon's hermits". The very first love song I remember because the girl of my dreams moved away. She was in kindergarden and I was in second grade in a two room school house.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Wonderful Tonight. E.C.<br />Best of my love. Eagles<br />or, anything by Bob Marley (yea mon)

CntrySngr

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Originally posted by RPJS:<br /> "Somebody" Depeche Mode<br /><br />Not a very well known song but if you get the chance listen to it. I've yet to meet anyone who did not go weak at the knees.
YOU STOLE MINE!! :) Somebody is a GREAT song! I love DM!! That song was the one I would always request the DJ play when I took a date dancing back in the 80's and early 90's.<br /><br />I would have to agree with the originator too...JD did it right with Annie's song.

Kenneth Brown

Captain

I like most all of these. I would add Rebas "Where was you when I could have loved you"

Andrew Leigh

Chief Petty Officer

Hi, can't just give one<br /><br />Bed of Roses - Bon Jovi<br />Since I've been lovin you - Led Zeppelin<br />Thank you - Led Zeppelin<br />Faithfully - Journey<br />Open Arms - Journey<br />Angie - The Rolling Stones<br />Angel - Sarah Mclachlan<br />She's Gone - Steelheart<br /><br />and I could go on.<br /><br />And most the above<br /><br />Cheers<br />Andrew

Perfidiajoe

Petty Officer 1st Class

These are some real oldies, but for love songs, they say it for me................................................That's the way it goes - Harptones 1956, There are such things - Frank Sinatra 1941, True Love ways - Buddy Holly 1958, Smoke Gets in your eyes - Platters 1958, Stranger on the shore - Mr. Acker Bilk 1962, The more i think about the more I can think of, but that's good for now. IMHO Joe

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Ah, my favorites:<br />20 years ago I would say Faithfully by Journey<br />10 years ago I would say my wedding song: Cross my Heart by George Strait<br />Today is Memories of Us by Keith Urban(That's a beauty)<br />Bassy

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

"You are so Beautiful" by ? (He's the one with the real raspy voice.)<br />Bassy<br />Edit: Found it. Joe Cocker. Great song!

fireman57

Captain

Bathroom Tissue Paper Letter by Bobby Bare.<br />Glow Worm by the Mills Brothers<br />The best recording of Baby It's Cold Outside by Bing and Doris.<br />It's a Sin to Tell a Lie.<br />Rose Colored Glasses by John Conlee.

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

Every Rose has it's thorns by Poisen (I think)

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander

Teenage Cremation by Pete Afendoulis (if anyone's got a copy can I have one please?!)

Dunaruna

Admiral

In no particular order,<br /><br />From this moment - Shania Twain<br /><br />Crying - Don Mclean version<br /><br />Unforgettable - Nat King Cole<br /><br />That's Amore - Dean Martin<br /><br />Aldo