Best Ebay story yet

phatmanmike

Captain
Re: Best Ebay story yet

if anybody has the link to the listing, please post it or email me. <br /><br />ive been looking for it ever since i heard about it<br /><br /><br />hahahaha

ob

Admiral

Who made the initial report since the people wanted their names unmentioned?

Twidget

Commander

Sounds like something my FIL evidently did to one of my BILs years ago. He evidently counted toys and didnt get as many as his younger brother and threw a fit. FIL took his toys back to the store.

KaGee

Admiral

Kids are so spoiled these days. Serves them right.

Link

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by tylerin:<br /> Time for DAD to start whooping some a$$ ;)
I would like to add to that but can only say YUP!<br /> :)

ae708

Chief Petty Officer

The unfortunate thing is that if dad does whup their a$$es the little twirps will probably go to school next day and tell a teacher then all hell will be unleashed on pore ole dad for "abusing" the child. Pretty damned sad when you can't discipline a kid with a spanking. I had 6 kids, two of them I didn't have to do much more than raise my voice.... and to those 2 a threat was as bad as a spanking. The other 4....whew! My 17 y/o daughter tells me now and then when I make some remark or other.. "Dad, remember, I am the good one. You never had to spank me." My youngest son told me once that he'd call DSS on me if I spanked him. I told him that if he did that I'd be out of jail before he was out of the hospital. For some reason he believed me. And didn't get a spanking cuz we ended up laughing so hard together. Kids... no wonder I have gray hair.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

My father did that to me when I was 8 years old. Santa brought me a nice bike. A day later, I was riding this shiny new nike down the centerline of the buisiest road in town, oblivious to the danger I was in.<br />A nieghbor stopped me, put me and my bike in his car, and drove me straight home.<br />Got my axe kicked, and I never saw the bike again.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Too many spoiled brats these days. <br /><br />Glad the father did it.<br /><br />Ken

Kenneth Brown

Captain

I am young but had the same type of neighbors 12. I miss those days. I have pretty good neighbors but there is only one house close by. They would do the same with my kids. I wish more today would take that type of action. Too many worthless parents would holler kidnapper if they did though.

a_bullfrog_a

Seaman

They got $5300.00 !!!!! I don't think dad is mad <br />anymore, got himself a nice boat down payment,lol.<br />and he'll feel bad and then buy them their nintendo<br />ds within a few weeks. It's what dads are for.

boatster

Petty Officer 1st Class

....<br />Ok I guess they pulled my thread on opinions for my site. If you would like to take a look its http://www.blujay.com . Please opinions would be appreciated. Thanks.<br /><br />Boatster