Best Avatars

NYMINUTE

Captain
Bevis & Butthead (Soulwinner)<br />Penguins (gaugeguy)<br /><br />Who are your favorites?

D

DJ

Re: Best Avatars

The most fitting, with the screen name, is Ladyfish. The same goes for SBN.

spratt

Lieutenant

I dunno...I think that drumming dude is pretty good, and the Penguins are maybe a tie...the drummer does tend to make ya go crazy after a few seconds of looking at it while trying to read multiple posts...and SHEESH, the noise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br /><br />I like NYM's pic, but I think he is just trying to make us think he is a good looking guy...I am thinking he colors his hair...and those teeth, does he really think we believe those are really his????? HA!!!!

gaugeguy

Captain

I like Mr. Ladyfish's pirate.<br /><br />KIZ's "more cowbell" rules!!<br /><br />Still looking for a good budweiser longneck avatar.

KennyKenCan

Commander

I vote for the cowbell!<br /><br />WE NEED MORE COWBELL<br /><br />
more%20cowbell.gif
more%20cowbell.gif
more%20cowbell.gif
more%20cowbell.gif

gaugeguy

Captain

"I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell"

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Ladyfish has the perfect avatar.<br /><br />Others, though entertaining, aren't even close.

KaGee

Admiral

1) LadyFish<br />2)Mr. LadyFish I actually picture him as a drunken pirate! :D <br />3) Gauge Guy<br /><br />Though I missed the cowbell while Ken was dealing with his loss, it tends to give me a headache! ;)

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by JB:<br /> Ladyfish has the perfect avatar.<br /><br />Others, though entertaining, aren't even close.
Now now now, JB...stand up straight, wuit leaning over to the left, and take another look...don't you think them shoes amine are just the best looking avatar ya ever did have the chanceta feast yer lookers on????

SpinnerBait_Nut

Hey spratt, I kinda like mine too since I am the Spinner Bait Nut :p

spratt

Lieutenant

Well, SBN, you can have 2nd place...JB jest trying to kiss up to LF...<br /><br />You ned to find you a spinner that SPINS...that would be KOOL!!! If I see one I will let ya know...

JB

Yup. SBN's is excellent. I overlooked that before. Sorry, Lester.<br /><br />I think a great avatar shows a relationship to a screen name. LF and SBN do that very well.<br /><br />Now, if Spratt wanted to change his handle to Nike or Tennies, it might fit better. :D

spratt

Lieutenant

Don't tempt me, bud...don't tempt me!!! Maybe "Walker" or "Runner" or just palin ol' "Flat-bottom"...hmmmm, ideas ideas ideas...

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Ill have to find a pic of my Impala zooming, and make an avitar.<br /><br />Too bad it hasnt zoomed in 6+ years. :( <br /><br />Ken

SpinnerBait_Nut

Hey I am just joking around here, you know, the upcoming holidays and all and I am getting in the mood. :cool:

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by SBN:<br /> Hey I am just joking around here, you know, the upcoming holidays and all and I am getting in the mood. :cool:
I doubt the legality of being able to do that!!! Settle down, get a nice deep breath, and...awwww, go 'head and get wild!!! Have a good'en!!!

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

Hands down!..... COW BELL BY A MILE! <br /><br />
more%20cowbell.gif
more%20cowbell.gif
more%20cowbell.gif
more%20cowbell.gif
<br />
more%20cowbell.gif
more%20cowbell.gif
more%20cowbell.gif