FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have been working to finish up everything on the boat, had a few mishaps but oh well I took them as learning a lesson so that next time I will know better.
+1, I would never know it wasn't a brand new toon... I did not notice beer in your build pictures, perhaps leaving beer out of the build and saving it for the ride results in a much nicer final product.