Bennett Trim Tabs

luckydog49

Cadet
I just received a replacement pump from Bennett for my early 90s boat, at no charge!!! I sent my pump in for repair after posting my problem on this web site, and got a new replacement for no charge, how's that for customer service. I've been boating for over 25 years and have never had anything like this happen. Thank You Bennett and Tabman!!!!!d:)d:)

dingbat

Supreme Mariner
Re: Bennett Trim Tabs

Obviously you haven't dealt with Bennett before. IMHO the best customer support in the business o:)

QC

Supreme Mariner

Roger. I've had the same experience and years before I started posting here . . . They seem to provide that level of service no matter what.

Boatist

Rear Admiral

Bennett has been great with every problem we have seen. I have to say the product is also very solid. I have had Bennett Trim Tabs since 1981 and never had a problem.

They maid my boat so much better that I will never have another boat without Bennett trim tabs.

Bondo

Staff member

Well,....... Not to Muddy Up this thread Too Badly,......
But,......

It's been My Experince that All of Corporate America should be Taking Lessons from Both of the Trim Tab Manufacturers I've had the Privilege to have had dealings with.........

'Cause I have to Include John from Smart Tabs right Up there with the Bennett People for going the Extra Mile to Help Customers..........:love: