Benjamin Rowell

andrewrowell

Recruit
ok this is a message to Benjamin Rowell he is my uncle my name is andrew rowell and i have lost his email address and i would like to get a hold of him he is the Ben Rowell, Sr. V.P. Business Development of iboats.com and i would really like to talk to him so any guy up there in the business wanna just write down my email address and let him now it his nephew in NH and would like his email address again..

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
Re: Benjamin Rowell

You might get a faster response by using the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page.<br />I'm sure Admin5 will see it, and pass it on.<br /><br />And welcome to iboats, even if you are not into boating.

ChrisMcLaughlin

Petty Officer 1st Class

Nothing like trying to find a rich uncle. If I had one... I'll just leave it there.

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by SBN:<br /> Hey was that not the rich dude on Giligan's Island? :D
"lovey...lovey" (spoken w/ John Kerry accent) :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by samagee:<br /> That was Benjamin Howell the third.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br />hehehehe. My bad. :D :D :D

Carphunter

Commander

I wonder if he plays the guitar, 'cause I hear he's Ben ............ Jamin . :p <br /><br />I sure love the basement. :D

Carphunter

Commander

What did we used to say the requirement was, 10 poofs or more to be a cellar-dweller. ;) <br /><br />In my best Scooby Doo voice...." Ro...Well ", which translated means, Oh well. :p

aspeck

Staff member

I'm beginning to think us cellar dwellers are getting lower than pond scum! Don't ya just love it!

Kenneth Brown

Captain

When you speak with him let him know how much we enjoy being here. A little money passed out everynow and then wouldn't hurt either :)