FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I've got just one last seal to get out and replace. Will this bearing head seal pry out or will I have to dremel it out like I did for the drive shaft seal?? Any body know the best way to remove this seal?
Dremel it. Prying it out will probably break the thin wall around the seal. I put the bearing head in the lathe and cut the seal out. Easy for me to say, since I have a lathe.