FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a mid 1960 trailer that has a Bearing Buddy on one side and a dust cap on the other. I purchased the boat and trailer this way. I want to replace both of them but see they come in a 1.78 size and a 1.98 size. how do I know which one to get
you can look on the bearing buddy you have. there is a sticker with a model number on it. A model 1980 would be for a 1.98 size. I had some questions on the boat trailer with bearing buddy's that I bought, and found their web site. It was very informative. The address is: www.bearingbuddy.com <br />good luck<br />tigermonkey