be careful what you teach your children

ebbtide176

Commander
(the title was 'exam room' but i thought this might explain it better) :) <br /><br /><br />A little girl got a kitten one day. She got to keep it inside the house and <br />play with it everyday. One day when it got older, she asked her mom if <br />she could take it outside, to play with the other cats. Her mom told her <br />not until the vet made it ready to go outside. She asked more questions <br />of course, and finally her mom told her that the cat would have to get <br />neutered before it could stay outside with the other cats...<br /><br />She asked what that meant, so her mom just told her <br />that "takes the meanness out of him". And that it would calm him down <br />so he won't go pick fights with other cats. The little girl thought that was a <br />good idea.<br />----------------- <br /><br />Later that month the little girl was at the doctors office to get a cast on her <br />arm, where she'd fallen and broken it. Since she was scared to be in the <br />doctor's ofc, her dad wanted to get her mind off the situation so he was <br />goofing off, tickling the little girl, and they both were getting kind of loud. <br /><br />As usual this was irritating the mom, who threatened to spank them both. <br />So the little girl of course told mom it was all dad's fault, to which mom agreed.<br /><br />About that time the doc walked in. The mom apologized for any loud noise <br />coming from the exam room. The little girl said it was her dad's fault. Then <br />she asked the doc if he was going to have to give her a shot, with a concerned <br />look on her face. The doc smiled and said no, but jokingly asked if she thought <br />she needed one?<br /><br />The little girl said oh! NO, but then she thought quickly, and said that her dad <br />needed one, because he is being mean. And without missing a beat she <br />said " and then you need to neuter him !"<br /><br /><br /> :D <br /><br />happy friday iboaters!<br /><br />ps: that was a true story. me & the doc both stood there with a deer in the headlights look while my wife hurt herself laughing

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander
Re: be careful what you teach your children

The wife is thinking of getting the meanness taken out of me..., What's wrong with a little mean :(

Twidget

Commander
Re: be careful what you teach your children

I'm sleeping on my stomach from here on out. :eek: <br /><br />My little sister used to rant about how she hated kids and as a after thought she would say, except hers. <br />My mom raised her first one, until he was about 5, they lil sister took him back. She had remarried and her new husband is really into family, so she was starting to like kids. Good thing, she had just had another.<br /><br />Well, my son(about 6 at the time) had heard my wife and me discussing how the little sister used to not like kids, but was changing.<br /><br />He decides he needs the straight poop, so he asks my sister why she doesn't like kids. My wife said my sisters eyes about popped out and the wife was looking for a place to hide. :)