FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
OOPS!! wrong one!! I still say(portabley) mount it to the side between the back seet and the double seats. I ahve to come up with a program that I can draw it up and show you exaclty what I mean, thats what I am going to build for myself.
i know what you mean, but it would have to have folding legs or something for storage. definitely could make it work. the longer the legs are the more stable it would be.
I will add though, this grill cooks really hot. have to really watch the flare-ups with the sausages and greasier stuff. the only possible downside i have noticed, but its still waaay better than no grill haha.