bbq on a bowrider?

AngelC

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: bbq on a bowrider?

Redone...Dude!! I hope you get cuz that q is sweet. I got to have one. I'm looking for one now, that's what my baby has been missing all this time!:D

redone4x4

Lieutenant Commander

Redone...Dude!! I hope you get cuz that q is sweet. I got to have one. I'm looking for one now, that's what my baby has been missing all this time!:D

i know man, i lucked out on the guy still having it. i dont have it yet though. deal could still fall thru lol. Check craigslist down there, theres a ton of boats around you im sure. Somebody has got to have one they are not using anymore haha. :D

windsors03cobra

Lieutenant Junior Grade

I found a place to store it, tight fit.
IMG_1262.jpg

Where I use it, no grease has dripped, but I have rags in case. :cool:
IMG_1261.jpg

redone4x4

Lieutenant Commander

okay, i got my grill today...its a West Marine stainless with the Magma rail or deck mount options.....i'm still going to modify it a little, i want to make sure it stays when the grill gets heavy full of food! haha. ill get some pics up tomorrow sometime.

LIQUID PROZAC

Petty Officer 1st Class

yall have gotta stop i keep shortin' out my keyboard with drool:D looks like i'll keep puttin' moolah in my cash boat--gotta get one!!!!!!

Tahoe 55

Petty Officer 1st Class

Tahoe55...What is that bar that's comeing down from the bbq attatched to? and how does it attach? I really like your set-up! In your pic is that the stern? Can it be attached to a cleat or maybe the grab handle on either bow or stern some how? Any info is much appreciated..

Thanks..:D
Those pics are not of my boat. Just ones I found on google. Not sure what mount those guys have, but I ordered mine with the round rail mount. Magma makes a bunch of different ones to fit virtually any set-up. Check out this link to see. http://www.magmaproducts.com/Produc...coal_BBQ/Charcoal_Mounts/charcoal_mounts.html

Or go to http://www.magmaproducts.com/Products/products.html to see all their products.

I'm setting mine up this evening and will be grill'n tomorrow on the water.

redone, you got a heck of a deal! Can't wait to see some pics!

AngelC

Petty Officer 2nd Class

after we get figured out how to bbq on all of our boats, we need to start a "recipe" or "what to cook on a boat" thread. okay, stole that idea from BOC but hey it would be really cool.

I agree..that would be the next step because it looks like were all on the same page with grilling on the water!! Everytime I check this thread, my mouth starts to water..lol:D

AngelC

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Tahoe 55 thanks for the info and Redone lets see some pics when your all set-up:D

redone4x4

Lieutenant Commander

okay, i figured out what i bought last night lol. Its the West Marine 200SS grill that uses the popular magma mounts. Its gonna take some work to get it to work off the bow like i want, but right now it will work off the swim step rail. Ill get pics up in a bit, now I gotta see whos down with a lake trip tomorrow haha.

Tahoe 55

Petty Officer 1st Class

Looks like a West Marine just put their name on a Magma. I had notice when I was buying a cover for mine that West Marine had Magma covers, but with their logo on it instead. I'd say they must have some type of deal worked out...

Anyway, again, you got an awesome deal on a nice grill. Good job!
Now let's get ta grill'n!:D

WAVENBYE2

Lieutenant Commander

Soooooo How did the grill work out?? Come on don't keep us waiting!!(wading:))