Bayliner Trophy

neilmw

Petty Officer 1st Class
Right ! I have come to the conclusion that my ideal vessel would be a Trophy Hardtop with the wheelhouse bulkhead. Problem is the ones I like are late 80's, combine this with the dubious Bayliner reputation and i am now a little doubtfull ???<br />The reason why iam so keen on this model is that I boat all year round,(yes I know I am in the UK and our weather is crappy at best!) I need a boat that is small enough for me to handle on my own, (i.e mooring) has an enclosed wheelhouse so i can have a cup of darjeeling without getting wet, a small sleeping area, and a self draining cockpit/deck so i dont have to mess about with covers, zips studs etc oh, and is also quick off the mark when I need to head for the safety of the marina. So i thought who better to ask than you helpfull bunch of dudes/dudettes what you think of this model.

mattski

Recruit
Re: Bayliner Trophy

I have a 24' 89 trophy with hard top and rear door.
I love it . its like a mini RV. I just put a new 350 vortex in her last year and rebuilding the outdrive now. 16 years
on cobra drive, Not to bad. I would be happy to get 5 years out of this rebuild.